The Brinkmann Co & Malibu Lighting Co
Sale to Include Over $40M at Cost of Excess Inventory and Customer Returns. Tremendous Buying Opportunity Items Located at: 4215 McEwen Rd., Dallas, TX 75244
Sale to Include Over $40M at Cost of Excess Inventory and Customer Returns.
Tremendous Buying Opportunity
Items Located at:
4215 McEwen Rd., Dallas, TX 75244
4821 Simonton Rd., Dallas, TX 75244
10745 Marina Drive, Olive Branch, MS 38654
801 E Jefferson St., Kosciusko, MS 39090
Inspection: February 15 and 16 – 9:00am – 4:00pm each day
Merchandise to Include:
• $15M+ of Brinkmann Lighting, Including, Low Voltage, Solar, Marine Lights and Flash Lights.
• $5M+ of Pet Beds, Pet Clothing and Boat Covers.
• $3.1M of Malibu Lighting (Excess Inventory)
Other Merchandise to Include
• 150,000+ Brinkmann BBQ’s to include, 60,000 Customer Returns, 20,000 Turkey Fryers, 30,000 Smokers of various size and designs. There is also a large QTY (40,000) off Used BBQ’S and Smokers which is the perfect opportunity for recyclers and scrappers.
• 9,000+ STUBBS western wear shirts (First Quality)
• 2,500+ BBQ Islands counters w/ Granite tops ( First Quality )
Also to Include, Fabrics for Pet Products, Boat Covers and Clothing, Large Qty of BBQ Parts, 65,000 Copper Tiki Torches, Bulbs and So Much More it’s impossible to list.
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
• A 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
• Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. NO CREDIT CARDS, NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
• All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
• REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
• All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
• Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-884-3561, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
• If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered once payment has been made and items have been removed.
• Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
• Questions? Email us