February 4, 9am – 3pm MST (GMT-7)
February 5, 2020
10AM MST (GMT-7)
View & BidCatalog
T I M E D O N L I N E S A L E
T I M E D O N L I N E S A L E
70 FORD PICKUP TRUCKS – PANALYTICAL X-RAY ANALYSIS SYSTEM – ELECTROMAGNETIC FLOWMETER – CONTROL VALVE – ELECTRIC MOTOR
Rio Tinto Kennecott is a fully integrated mining operation located in Utah. This offering presents an opportunity to bid on a variety of surplus equipment used in its mining operations. The sale will feature:
70 Ford pick-up trucks (F350, F250, & F150)
Sterling LT8500 and LT9500 crane trucks
Grove AP308 carry deck crane
Epsilon 5 Panalytical x-ray analysis system
Krothe electromagnetic flowmeter
Krohne Optiflux 4000 Electromagnetic Flow Sensor
Fisher control valve
Amarillo right angle fan drive, model FD1008
GE 500 HP, 6-cycle electric motors
CAT Torque Converters
Beamer 2000 fall arrest anchor
Jeamer & Howling Winches to (9,000 lbs)
Camfil Farr 5 HP Dust collector
Sanden SD7H15 AC Compressor
Dual-lite emergency lighting
INSPECTION: Visitors should park in the main lot and proceed to the south facing entrance where they will be required to sign in and wear safety gear. It is preferable that visitors bring their own steel toed shoes, hard hat and ear/eye protection although we will have these items available nonetheless. Be advised that certain vehicles may not start and will need to be towed from the premises by the successful bidder so please make sure you are prepared depending on which lot you purchase.
REMOVAL: Successful purchasers will receive a “paid invoice” which will clear your items to be picked up. Please do not schedule pick-up until you have a returned confirmed payment invoice. For non-vehicles, be aware that LOADING IS INCLUDED with your purchase price. For vehicles, your title will be mailed by the Auctioneer to your address after the conclusion of the sale. Always schedule your pickup in advance with the contacts below.
Curtis Barton, Rio Tinto: 801-557-1450
Brian Smith, DHL: 385-529-2179
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us