(Real Time Bidding Online Only)
Inspection/Pick-Up Only Site: Sugar Land, TX
10am CDT (GMT-5)
View & BidCompleted
SOLD Short Notice Sale… (11) 2015 & 2014 Haitian Injection Molders from 135 Tons to 180 Tons
Short Notice Sale…
(11) 2015 & 2014 Haitian Injection Molders
from 135 Tons to 180 Tons
Featured Items Include:
9 x 2014 Haitian Mars Model MAII 1200/410, 135-Ton Injection Molder w/ 8.07 oz shot size, Haitian Control, w/ Hopper, Vibration Pads,
2 x 2014 Haitian Mars Model MAII 1600/600, 180-Ton Injection Molder w/ 12.6 oz shot size, Haitian Control, w/ Hopper, Vibration Pads
All units have been cleaned, decommissioned and are ready for immediate relocation to your production floor.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us