June 21, 10am – 4pm CDT (GMT-5) or by appointment.
June 22, 2021
Inspection & Removal Location Only: Various US cities. Please see list below
10AM CDT (GMT -5)
View & BidLive Bidding
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION OVER 7 MILLION DOLLARS OF OILFIELD SUPPLY INVENTORY (DRILL PIPE, VALVES,
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
OVER 7 MILLION DOLLARS OF OILFIELD SUPPLY INVENTORY (DRILL PIPE, VALVES, ETC) PLUS TOYOTA, HYSTER & YALE FORKLIFTS, JOHN DEERE LOADER, PICKUP TRUCKS, CARGO, UTILITY AND POLE TRAILERS, POWER TOOLS, CONEX BOXES, WAREHOUSE RACKING AND MUCH MORE
Over 15 Ford and Chevy Trucks as late as 2017, 60 Trailers, 10 Toyota and Cat Forklifts, Skytrak Telehandler, 15+ Conex Boxes, 100’s of sections of Pallet racking, Tools, Pressure Washers and much More
Over 7M at cost of inventory to include line pipe, drill pipe, flow line pipe, valves, clamps, flanges, reducers, nipples, pressure switches, couplings, pumps, motors, ball valves, fittings, gaskets, and much more.
Manufacturers Include: Balon, Kimray, Cross, Cameron,Taylor & Many More
Locations and Lot Order:
Lots 1 thru 500 Located at 1900 Hwy 97 East, Jourdanton, TX
Lots 501 thru 1000 Located at 13500 W. Hwy 80 E. Ste D., Odessa, TX
Lots 1001 thru 1500 Located at 106 S. Main , Carlsbad, NM
Lots 1501 thru 2000 Located at 411 E. Commerce Avenue, , Ft Morgan, CO
Lots 5000s – Pampa, TXLots 5100s – CHICKASHA OK.
Lots 5200s – LINDSAY OK
Lots 5300s – HENNESSEY OK
Lots 5400s – PERRYTON TX
Lots 5500s – EVANS CO
Removal no later than June 28, 2021
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Freight & Load:
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us