25jan10:00 amVixlet, LLCHigh-End Office Furnishings & I.T. Equipment of a major Social Media Platform Provider.Type:CompletedCategory:Network / Telecom,Office Equipment/FurnitureCountry:USA
January 24, 9am – 4pm
Contact Zenaido Zermeno at (323) 791-7155
January 25, 2018
555 W 5th Street, 44th Floor,
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Auction starts closing at:
10am PST (GMT-8)
By Order of Assignee for the Benefit of Creditors Featured Items include: 40+ Laptops including 15” MacBook Pro, 13” MacBook Pro
By Order of Assignee for the Benefit of Creditors
Featured Items include:
40+ Laptops including 15” MacBook Pro, 13” MacBook Pro & Air, Lenovo Thinkpad; 50+ Monitors including Mac, Dell & HP; iPads; iPhone, Galaxy, Motorola, HTC, LC & Sony Cell Phones; HD & 4K TV’s up to 65” including Samsung, Sony, LG, InFocus & Vizio; Servers & Networking Equipment, Conferencing & Audio Equipment, Printers. High End Office Equipment including Conference Tables, Desks, Chairs, Couches, Credenzas, File Cabinets, Art Work, Autographed Sports Memorabilia, Promotional Merchandise, Break Room & Kitchen and much more!
* SPECIAL REMOVAL TERMS WILL APPLY:
Single Hand-Carry Item Purchases – 26th
Freight Elevator must be used for Multiple Items or Large Purchases – 27th and 28th
Buyers are responsible for parking fees.
These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
• Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
• Craters and Freighters – San Jose, CA • Tel: 800.993.7688
• Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
• Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
• Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528
• Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
•The Packaging Store – Tel: 818.956.1137
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly. Please click here for complete Terms and Conditions of Sale
• A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
• Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. NO CREDIT • CARDS, NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
• All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
• REMOVAL: Single Hand-Carry Item Purchases – 26th – Freight Elevator must be used for Multiple Items or Large Purchases – 27th and 28th – Buyers are responsible for parking fees.
• All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
• Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. • Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
• If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
• Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
• Questions? Contact Us