December 15, 2020
9AM to 4PM MST (GMT-7)
December 16, 2020
10AM MST (GMT -7)
View & BidCompleted
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION FORD & DODGE PICKUP TRUCKS (F-350, F-250,
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
FORD & DODGE PICKUP TRUCKS (F-350, F-250, & F-150) – ECONOLINE VAN – EMERGENCY RESPONSE VEHICLE – AND MORE
Rio Tinto Kennecott is a fully integrated mining operation. This offering presents an opportunity to bid on a variety of vehicles used in its mining support operations. The sale will feature:
2007 Ford F-350 XI SD 4×4
2012 Ford F-250 Crew Cab
2010 Ford F-250 Short Bed Crew Cab
2011 Ford F-250 Crew Cab Shortbed
2006 Ford F-250 Crew Cab
2010 Ford F-150 Supercab XL
2011 Ford F-150 Supercab
2011 Dodge Ram 2500 (2 available)
2013 Ford E-350 Econoline
2011 Ford E-350 Econoline
1998 Water Freightliner FLD112SD
1993 GMC Model TC7H42 Firetruck
2005 Freightliner M2 112
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us