10AM MST (GMT -6)
View & BidPre-Bid Catalog
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION FORD & DODGE PICKUP TRUCKS (F-350, F-250,
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
FORD & DODGE PICKUP TRUCKS (F-350, F-250, & F-150) – ECONOLINE VAN – EMERGENCY RESPONSE VEHICLE – AND MORE
Rio Tinto Kennecott is a fully integrated mining operation. This offering presents an opportunity to bid on a variety of vehicles used in its mining support operations. The sale will feature:
More details to come soon
2010 Ford F150 Supercab XL
2011 Ford F150 Supercab
2006 Ford F250 Crew Cab
2010 Ford F250 Short Bed Crew Cab
2010 Ford F250 Crew Cab Short Bed
2012 Ford F250 Crew Cab
2013 Ford E-350 Econoline Van
2011 Dodge Ram 2500 (2 units available)
2011 Ford E-350 Econoline Van
2007 Ford F350 XI SD 4×4
Emergency Response Vehicle:
1993 GMC Topkick 7000 Series Diesel w/Siren
1998 Freightliner M2 112
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us