11aug10:00 am10:00 pmMajor Fleet Upgrade of Hawaii's Premier Luxury Shuttle CompanyFeaturing Luxury Mercedes Benz Shuttle Vans, Sedans, SUVs, Limousines, Tour Buses, and more.Type:Live Online Only Webcast AuctionCategory:VehiclesCountry:USA
Aug. 10, 2020
9AM – 4PM HST (GMT -10)
August 11, 2020
4 Locations, please see below for addresses.
10:00AM HST (GMT -10)
View & BidPre-Bid Catalog
LIVE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION MERCEDES BENZ LUXURY SPRINTER SHUTTLES - SEDANS -
LIVE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
MERCEDES BENZ LUXURY SPRINTER SHUTTLES – SEDANS – LIMOUSINES – SUVS – TOUR BUSES – AND MORE
Face Coverings must be worn at all times during inspections and pickups.
Since 1999, SpeediShuttle has been a leading provider of ground transportation services serving the islands of Maui, Hawaii, Oahu, and Kauai with the largest fleet of high quality Mercedes Benz vehicles. Due to its continued fleet upgrade plan, to operate with the newest in automotive technology, GA Global Partners will be assisting in the sale of a portion of their current fleet comprising of sedans, vans, minibuses, limousines, SUVs, and buses. The sale will feature:
34 x Mercedes Benz Sprinter Passenger Vans
Limousines (Chrysler 300)
Luxury Sedans (Mercedes Benz S550)
Luxury SUVs (Chevy Suburban, Mercedes Benz R & GL, Jeep Sahara Wrangler Unlimited)
Tour Buses (Temsa TS30, Ford F550)
- OAHU (Lots 1 – 18 & 118) – 1020 Ulupono Street, Honolulu, HI 96819
- MAUI (Lots 100 – 117, 119) – 400 Hana Highway, Kahului, HI 96732
- KONA (Lots 300 – 306) – Honokohau Industrial Park, 75-555 Honokohau Street, Kailua Kona, HI 96340
- KAUAI (Lots 200 – 204) – 3-3252 Kuhio Highway, Lihue, HI 96766
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us