09may10:00 amTrucks, Trailers, Lifts & Warehouse Equipment - DePere, WI (DAY 3)By Order of U.S Bankruptcy Court District of Nebraska, Case # 19-80064-TLSType:Completed,Live Hybrid AuctionCategory:Warehouse/Distribution/RetailCountry:USA
May 8, 10am – 4pm CDT (GMT-5)
(Real Time Bidding Online Only)
Inspection/Pick-Up Only Site: 1717 Drive Lawrence, DePere, WI
10am CDT (GMT-5)
View & BidLive Bidding
Major 3-Day Public Auction Per Bankruptcy Court Order, Shopko's Distribution Facility Equipment will be Sold thru a 3-Day Real Time, Online Auction Process - Don't Miss this
Major 3-Day Public Auction
Per Bankruptcy Court Order, Shopko’s Distribution Facility Equipment will be Sold thru a 3-Day Real Time, Online Auction Process – Don’t Miss this Incredible Buying Opportunity with Some Equipment Purchased within the Last 12 Months…
Shopko began a complete liquidation of all retail stores in March, and now all trucks, trailers, forklifts, material handling equipment, maintenance shops and warehouse support equipment used in the company’s operations will be sold piece-by-piece to the highest bidders. The sale will feature assets from each distribution facility as follows:
All items may be viewed onsite; bidding will take place online only. The sales will feature the following items:
Trailers & Power Units
Over 500, Great Dane, Utility & Fruehauf 28’ to 53’ Dry Vans from 2015 to 1992, (11) Yard Jockeys, (45) Volvo Tractor Units from 2019 to 2011 and More
ForkLifts & Power Jacks
Over 200, Electric Forklifts, Order Pickers, High Reach Lifts & Single and Double electric Pallet Jacks by, Cat, Toyota, Crown, Raymond, Baker and Drexel
JLG Articulating Booms, JLG Scissor Lifts, EZGo Shop Carts, Adavance Sweepers, Skyjack Scissor Lifts, Golf Carts, Snow Blowers and 3 complete Maintenance Shops to Include, Welders, Power Tools, Drill Presses, Parts Cabinets and More
Over 100 Manual Pallet Jacks, Vertical & Horizontal Balers, Compressors, (200+) Nestaflex Expandable Conveyors, Cascade Clamps and Slip Sheet Attachments, Compactors, Fans, Conveyors and Large QTY of Structural Steel Pallet Racking
In partnership with:
**Photos below are indicative of those items located at the DePere, WI location
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us