15dec10:00 am2:30 pmResidential Solar Installer - Surplus Inventory Auction #2By Order of the US Bankruptcy Court - District of Nevada Case # 20-12814Type:Live Online Only Webcast AuctionCategory:Solar/Wind/Power,VehiclesCountry:USA
December 14, 2020
9AM to 4PM Local Time
December 15, 2020
Multiple Locations – see below
10:00AM PST (GMT -8)
View & BidPre-Bid Catalog
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION BRAND NEW SOLAR PANELS - INVERTERS -
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
BRAND NEW SOLAR PANELS – INVERTERS – TRUCKS – TRAILERS – FORKLIFTS – FENCING SUPPLIES – AND MORE
Solar installer Petersen-Dean is selling surplus inventory and equipment from Anaheim, West Sacramento, Livermore, Houston, Las Vegas and Orlando. Highlights include:
Lot 1 thru 215
879 “F” Street, West Sacramento, CA 95605:
Mission Solar solar panels, 295-310 watts (350+ available)
2012 Chevy Colorado 2500 (2 available)
2004 SkyTrack 6042
2012 Ford F-250 long pickup
2006 Ford F-350 flatbed
Large assortment of miscellaneous equipment
Lot 251 thru 550
4555 Las Positas Rd. #A, Livermore, CA 94551:
Large quantity of solar equipment to include
LG Chem Resu10 Batteries
Huawei battery inverters (20+ available)
SolarWorld & Mission Solar solar panels, 280-295 watts (65+ available)
Tesla Powerwall 2 AC battery (New in Box, 3 available)
Lot 551 thru 599
2210 S. Dupont Dr. Anaheim, CA 92806:
2013 GMC Sierra 2500-V8 w/ladder rack
2012 GMC Sierra 1500 long bed pickup
2011 Chevy Silverado 2500
2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
Lot 600 thru 700
4530 N. Walnut Rd. North Las Vegas, NV 89081:
SilFab 320 & LG solar panels (200+ available)
SolarEdge inverters & Enphase envoy gateways
2007 Freightliner 40′ truck
JLG 60′ Boom lifts
Aluminum trailers (20′ to 48′)
Toyota 4,500lb forklift
Cleasby Asphalt Kettles
Lot 801 thru 835
14713 Jersey Shore Dr. Houston, TX 77047:
SolarWorld high quality panels, 285W * 290W (300+ available)
SilFab 320 W & LG (200+ available)
2012 Chevy Colorado pickup
2012 Ford F-250 long pickup
2006 Ford F-350 flatbed
Lot 1001 thru 1005
7517 Currency Dr. Orlando, FL 32809:
2005 GMC W Series Box Truck
2010 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Silfab 310W SLA-M solar panels (36 available)
Clark LP 5,000 lb. cap. Forklift
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Freight & Load:
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us