June 22, 10am – 4pm PDT (GMT-7)
June 23, 2022
Inspection/Removal Only: 3701 Road N – NE
Moses Lake, WA 98837
10am PDT (GMT-7)
Live Online Only Webcast Auction Surplus Asset Sale – EQUIPMENT NEVER USED IN PRODUCTION Sale to include: Microscope
Live Online Only Webcast Auction
Surplus Asset Sale – EQUIPMENT NEVER USED IN PRODUCTION
Sale to include:
JEOL JSM-7800F Schottky Field SEM * (see footnote)
Lab & Analytical
Tobias Densitometer Model TBX2000
Bruker Avance Spectrometer Model HDTM 400
Textronix Oscilloscope Model TPS2024B
Mettler Model XS204 Analytical Balance Scale
Thermo Scientific Model 1400 Recirculating Chiller (12 units avail.)
Rockwell Automation Model RS Logix 5000
Digital Oxygen Analyzer Plas Lab Model 800 DOI
Kahn Portable Hygrometer / Water Vapor Measurement Tool
Promega GloMax 20/20 Luminometer E5321
Peak Scientific NM32LA Nitrogen Generator
(suitable for most LC-MS instruments)
Labconoco FlaskScrubber / Glassware Washer
Plas-Labs 818-GB Scientific Glove Box, 55” W
(suitable for pharma, biotech, clean-room applications)
Aura Ductless Fume Hoods by Mister
Low Shear Jet Mixers
Quadro Ytron Y45 (for dissolving applications)
Chemical Process, Pumps, Tanks
12 – 20,000 Gallon Jacketed Vessels / Reactors in Various Sizes
(drawings available, tanks plumbed for highly specific use)
Bematek CZ-110-PB Type 316L Stainless Colloid Mill
(used in Bio-Pharm, Food & Chemical Industries)
Sharples P-660 Decanter Centrifuge
Burt Process LSF-146 Duplex Pump Lift Station
DI Water System
Siemens DI Water System
Miller Dynasty 280 Tig Welder
Miller Access 450 Mig Runner
Pallet Wrapper & Banders
Eagle 1000B Semi-Automatic Strech Wrapper, 55” x 55” max load, 3,500 lbs
Signode Strapping Banders
AB Switchgear Model 4160
Movincool Classic 60, 5-Ton, 60,000 BTU Warehouse Chiller
items marked with an * located in Wakefield, MA
Sale in conjunction with:
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Freight & Load:
- Specialty Welding – Tel: 509-765-4161, [email protected]
- Crane & Rigging, Inc – Tel: 509-990-5123 Ryan Collins [email protected]
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us