27aug10:00 am11:00 pmPro Event & Entertainment Production Equipment Annual AuctionOffering of Audio, Video, Lighting, & Staging EquipmentType:CompletedCategory:Audio/Video/BroadcastCountry:USA
Aug. 25, 2020, 10AM – 4PM PDT (GMT -7)
Contact Jr at 323-359-6711 to schedule Appointment
August 26 & 27, 2020
6050 S. Valley View Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89118
10AM PDT (GMT -7)
TWO DAY EVENT – LIVE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION Day
TWO DAY EVENT – LIVE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Day 1 – Completed
Day 2 – Completed
AUDIO CONSOLES – CONVENTIONAL & LED LIGHTING – MOVING LIGHTS – POWER DISTRIBUTION – SPEAKERS & SUBWOOFERS – VIDEO EQUIPMENT – PROJECTORS – TRUSSES – AND MORE
Mandatory Requirements for Inspection and Removal:
- Face Coverings must be worn at all times
- A Waiver must be signed prior to building entry
- A Temperature check will be conducted, and if you have a fever you will not be granted access
- Limited number of persons will be allowed into the building – Please schedule inspection to minimize your wait time
- Entry through Door #5
Production Resource Group (PRG) has engaged Hilco Industrial, LLC (Hilco) and Great American Global Partners, Inc. (GA Global) for the sale of a select collection of its professional, high-quality production equipment. As the leading innovator and provider of technology for the entertainment and live events industry, PRG maintains the world’s largest and most diverse inventory of production equipment. The equipment that will be sold comes directly from PRG’s rental inventory which has been maintained by its highly trained staff to meet the upmost standards. All the equipment comes from top industry brands and is part of PRG’s inventory across North America. The sale will feature:
ANALOG & DIGITAL CONSOLES:
Midas Heritage H3000 48-Channel Console (1 unit)
Midas Verona 400 40-Channel Console (1 unit)
Midas Pro X Digital Console (2 units)
Avid Digidesign D-Show Digital Console (2 units)
Avid Digidesign Venue SC48 (1 unit)
Sound Devices SSR Audio Sound Dev Ctrl Surface for 788T (3 units)
Solid State Logic Live L300 Digital Mixing Console (2 units)
Barcp FSN-150 3G Switcher (2 units)
Soundcraft Vi600 Digital Console Surface w/Updated Processor (1 unit)
Yamaha M7CL-48 48-Channel Digital Console (3 units)
LIGHTING & DIMMERS:
Super Trouper LT 2K Xenon Followspot (9 units)
Ayrton Intellipix-R LED RGBW IPG65 (26 units)
Ayrton Magicring-R LED RGBW (9 units)
Ayrton Magicpanel 602 LED RGBW (20 units)
Ayrtron Versapix-RS 5-Head LED RGBW (20 units)
Vari-Lite VL3500 Wash Fixture (123 units)
Vari-Lite VL2500 Spot White (11 units)
Vari-Lite VL3015 Spot (28 units)
Clay Paky A.LEDA B-Eye K20 RGBW LED Blk (24 units)
Clay Paky Alpha Spot QWO 800 (6 units)
Clay Paky Sharpy Beam 189W BLK (100 units)
Saberpix LED Revolution (15 units)
Robe Spikie LED Washbeam RGBW Blk (7 cases)
Robe Robin 1200 Purewhite DL LED Wash Blk (66 units)
SPEAKERS & SUBWOOFERS:
Meyer JM-1P Powered Speaker (4 units)
Meyer MICA Powered Speaker (12 units)
JBL VTX-V20 Speaker (24 units)
L’Acoustics SB28 Subwoofer (18 units)
L’Acoustics SB15P Self-Powered Subwoofer (5 units)
JBL VTX-V25-II-CS 3-Way Line Array Speaker (36 units)
JBL VTX-S28 Subwoofer (12 units)
JBL VRX932LA 12″ Vertec Speaker (22 units)
D&B Audiotechnik T10 NL4M Speaker (6 units)
D&B Audiotechnik J-INFRA Subwoofer (6 units)
D&B Audiotechnik D12 Amp Kit (8 units)
QSC K12 Powered Speaker (18 units)
VIDEO PROJECTORS & VIDEO EQUIPMENT:
Barco 20K FLM-HD20 20K Projector (4 units)
Barco HDX-W20 20K Projector (12 units)
Barco DP2K-32SB 33K Cinema Projector (2 units)
Barco TLD+ Zoom Projector Lens (8 units)
Christie 20K HD20k-J Projector (5 units)
Christie 30K 4K30 Christie Boxer Projector (5 units)
Christie 11.63K Christie WU12K-M Roadster Projector (3 units)
Christie Spyder X20-1608 HD Switcher (1 unit)
Sony HD XDCam PDW-700 – 24P (11 units)
ProPower 208V 20A x 48 SOCA19 Power Distribution (9 units)
Motionlabs 208V 20A x 36 SOCA19 Power Distribution (6 units)
Motionlabs L6-20 208V 20A x 224 SOCA19 Power Distribution (4 units)
Motionlabs L21-30 X3 208V 20A x 36 SOCA19 Power Distribution (5 units)
Truss Box 20″ x 20″ x 10″ (56 units)
Truss Tower 12″ x 12″ MK! 10′ (30 units)
Truss Corner 20″ x 20″ 4-way T (6 units)
Truss Chair Universal Mount TCAT (12 units)
Truss Swingwing 30″ x 30″ TCAT NAT (8 units)
DAY 1 – Power Distribution, Lighting, and Trusses
DAY 2 – Audio & Video
Removal Information: Removal will be Friday, August 28, Monday, August 31 and Tuesday, September 1. (No weekend removals) You must schedule a removal date and time in advance with Jr at at 323-359-6711.
Sales In Conjunction with:
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Freight & Load:
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
Please click here for complete Terms and Conditions of Sale
- An 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us