14nov10:00 amPARTS DISTRIBUTION FACILITY AND SPECIALTY VEHICLESIncluding New Auto Parts & Case New Holland Attachments InventoryType:CompletedCategory:Vehicles,Warehouse / Distribution,Wholesale InventoryCountry:USA
November 13, 9am – 4pm EST (GMT-5)
November 14, 2019
Inspection/Pick-Up Only Site: (Main Campus) 800 Liberty St, Adrian, MI 49221 & (Specialty Vehicles) 100 Industrial Dr, Adrian, MI 49221
10:00am EST (GMT-5)
LIVE ONLINE WEBCAST AUCTION Auto Parts, Case New Holland
LIVE ONLINE WEBCAST AUCTION
Auto Parts, Case New Holland Attachments, Distribution Equip, Machine Shop & Premium Vehicles
Supply chain management firm – Venchurs, Inc. – has closed its 800,000 square feet of distribution facilities and its VWerks specialty vehicle division, resulting in this offering of parts, equipment and specialty vehicles. The sale will feature…
Yale, Toyota, Hyster & Drexel forklifts in various capacities, Crown order pickers, pallet jacks, Ford F-350 Powerstroke dump / utility truck, John Deere 855 tractor, car trailer, and 9″ Boss Smartshield power plows.
Warehouse Distribution Equipment:
100’s sections pallet racking, banding / strapping equipment, case sealers, rolling conveyors, horizontal balers, and pedestal fans.
Automotive Related Machinery:
Heavy duty engine & vehicle lifts and more.
General Purpose Machinery & Equipment:
Miller Dynasty 200 welder, Bridgeport & Jet vertical mills, apron brake, tool cabinets, complete wood shop, snow blowers, office furniture, computers, and more.
Case New Holland Inventories:
New products including agricultural / construction Attachments including, augers & auger drive units, angle & hopper brooms, snow plows, sweepers, post hole diggers, auto rakes, lift booms, and more.
New products including wheel kits, tires, brake parts (pads, shoes, calipers, hubs), transmissions, Mopar bumper & winch kits, fuel pump kits, auto-body parts including Dodge Viper hoods, truck service bodies, Jeep JK door handles, and more.
VWerks Specialty Vehicles:
Red Jacket Jeep:
(as seen on Jay Leno’s Garage, Adam Carolla’s Car Cast)
Completely customized 2012 Converted Rubicon OE level kit from the original Mopar conversion supplier with many specialty features including a $40,000 paint job, 1” body lift, 3.6L Pentastar V6, rear diff plate, front bumper, functional hood, reskinned original jeep seats, 40” crawler tires, winch, rockrails and much more.
VIDEO AND ARTICLE LINKS:
▼ VIDEO: Jay Leno’s Garage Episode
▼ VIDEO: Adam Carolla’s Car Cast
▼ VIDEO: Red Jacket feature
▼ ARTICLE: Auto Week
▼ ARTICLE: Gear Patrol
392 Hemi JK8 Jeep “Steel Bender”:
Named its first production Hemi Jeep after the famous Moab trail in Utah, this vehicle with 4” lift kit, Bilstein gas shocks, steering stabilizer, Premium rock rails & cowl induction hood, Pro Comp 17-inch matte black wheels & mud terrain tires, Warm M8000 winch, custom paint, pin striping and graphics.
JK Wrangler “Recon”:
This is a real world application military-style 2011 Jeep with a one-ton suspension, a 5.7L Hemi along with upgraded axles, brakes and drive shaft. It was introduced at the Moab Easter Jeep Safari in 2012 and has been cover of several trade publications including; 4-Wheeler, 4-Wheel Off-Road, Recoil and JP Freek. One of its most notable public appearances was on the Discovery Channel show, “Sons of Guns” in 2013.
▼ VIDEO: JK Wrangler “Recon” Jalopnik Video
Check back for more information, including additional specialty vehicles, auto parts and Case New Holland details.
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing:
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855 for locations
Please Note: These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies. It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment. All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment. If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
Please click here for complete Terms and Conditions of Sale
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us