Strictly by prior appointment only
Private Treaty Sale
West London, United Kingdom
Offers Being Accepted Now
View & BidView Items Available Now
By Order of retained clients Private Treaty Sales Current Inventory of Available Assets: Complete Modular Transfer Terminal, installed 2012
By Order of retained clients
Private Treaty Sales
Current Inventory of Available Assets:
- Complete Modular Transfer Terminal, installed 2012 to accommodate London Olympic passenger traffic, relocation available – Available July 2018
- Cement Batch Plant, used in the construction of Heathrow Airport Terminal 5. With Rail Offload to Truck Loading. Refurbished in 2015. – Full details to follow soon
- Qty of Portable Buildings, Fan Systems, Air Conditioning Units LS – Details Coming Soon – Ex-Major UK Airport
- Herz Biofire 1000 (1MW) Bio Control BioMass Boiler System YOM 2011 (Installed 2013) c/w BioControl 3000 Control Panel, 10,000L buffer vessel, (2) Cyclonic Ash Scrubbers, Collinson Rural Energy 43.2m3 fuel pellet hopper & Feed system. Very Low run hours (60 hours run time and 1 hour at 100%). LS – OEM Equipment Link
- L3 Communications MVT-HR Multi-View Tomography High Resolution Hold Baggage Scanner. Installation 1000-100001-HR S/N MV-2363 YOM 2011 (Equipment may be subject to buyer restrictions, please contact the agent for further details)
- 500+ SILL Aluminum 150W Parabolic Projection Lights (with structured glass) Spec: 230V 50Hz 150W G12 IP65 – 18 Months Old. SILL are the Premium Lighting brand, used at Major Airports & Railway Stations, Royal Albert Hall, Olympic Stadiums, Swiss Re Tower, Imperial War Museum & Blackfrairs Bridge. AS – Data Sheet
- Teupen Leo 23GT 23m Tracked Spider Lift Access Platform, Battery – YOM 2013 – Only 110 Hours. (NOW SOLD) LS – Data Sheet
- Teupen Leo 12T, 12m Tracked Access Platform, Battery – YOM 2012 – Only 192 Hours. (NOW SOLD) LS – Data Sheet
- Genie GS-3246, GS-3232, GS-2032 , GR20, GS-1532, (2) GR15, & SLA-15 Access Platforms (Very Low Hours) LS/AS – (NOW SOLD)
- WANTED – Airport Radar Equipment (We have buyers looking for used Aircraft Radar Equipment)
For further information please contact: Daniel Gray or George Wade +44(0) 845 163 0580 or Nigel Naden +44(0) 7775 604208
Sale held in conjunction with Indassol
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarised below. Please review and bid accordingly.
A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to all bids
Sale Currency: £ (GBP)
Accepted forms of payment: WIRE TRANSFER. NO CREDIT CARDS, NO BUSINESS OR PERSONAL CHEQUES.
All invoices must be PAID IN FULL within two days following auction completion
REMOVAL: Strictly by Prior appointment only
All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. Buyer has sole responsibility for arranging shipment of items bought. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
UK VAT (sales tax) at 20% will apply to all sales. If Exporting outside the UK then please contact us for the relevant export declaration forms, which must be completed in accordance with UK regulations in order for the VAT to be refunded. For more information please contact us on: +44(0)845 163 0580, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the correspondence.
If you have any queries please call our office on +44(0)845 163 0580