June 23, 9AM – 4PM CDT (GMT -5)
June 24, 2020
5100 Boyd Lake Ave. Loveland, CO 80538
9:00AM CDT (GMT -5)
View & BidCompleted
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
5 COMPLETE, LATE MODEL FABRICATION FACILITIES, EQUIPMENT AS NEW AS 2019 – SUB ARC WELDING CELLS – ROBOTIC WELDING CELLS – THERMAL PROFILING MACHINE – PLATE BENDING ROLLS – PRESS BRAKE – VERTICAL BAND SAW – PLASMA CUTTERS – PICKUP TRUCKS
Tri-Point LLC is an oil and gas production and processing equipment provider. The company is undergoing liquidation resulting in this offering of assets from 5 complete, late-model fabrication facilities located in Texas, Oklahoma, and Colorado. The equipment sale will feature:
Machine Tools & Metal Fabrication Equipment:
4 Lincoln sub arc welding cells, 12′ manipulator – as new as 2019
4 Hawk-tech robotic welding cells – as new as 2013
HGG thermal profiling machine, model PC600 – new 2018
3 Plate bending rolls – JMT HRB-4 4030 – new 2012, JMT HRB-4 3016 – new 2013, JMT HRB-S 2006 – new 2012
JMT AD-R 37220 press brake
Multicam series 6000 plasma cutting table – new 2014
Marvel 380A-PC3-60 vertical band saw – new 2012
80+ Lincoln welders
20+ Hypertherm plasma cutters
50+ Sets of tank turning rolls
2 Piranha ironworkers
30+ Wall-mounted jib cranes
Raw material inventory
Heavy Equipment & Material Handling:
2 Peterbilt tractors – as new as 2012
6 Pickup trucks – as new as 2014
2 Jet 53′ drop deck trailers
John Deere 790 tractor
- Lot #1 to #946 = Midland, TX
- Lot #1001 to #1032 = Kountze, TX
- Lot #2000 to #2056 = Carlsbad, NM
- Lot #3000 to #3606 = Loveland, CO
- Lot #3800 to #3845 = Casper, WY
- Lot #6000 to #6027 = Penn Service Center
Inventory to be sold on each auction day at each location along with equipment. For additional information please visit:
Sales in Conjunction with:
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing:
- Noah’s Machinery Moving, LLC – 385-333-4034 (Colorado Only)
Please Note: These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies. It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment. All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment. If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us