August 9-10, 2022, 10am – 4pm
August 11, 2022
Inspection/Removal: 1001 E 33rd Street
Lubbock, Texas 79404
10am CDT (GMT-5)
Live Online Only Webcast Auction Meat, Fish, Soups, Sauces, Bakery and all types of Prepared Foods
Live Online Only Webcast Auction
Meat, Fish, Soups, Sauces, Bakery and all types of Prepared Foods
130,000 SF of Form-Fill & Seal Machines, Stainless Kettles & Mixing Tanks, Vacuum Fillers, Paddle, Planetary & Dough Mixers, Ribbon Blenders, Patty Formers, Grinders, Flakers, Tenderizers, Trimmers, Metal Detection, and Large Amount of Ancillary Equipment, Reefer Trucks & More
Large Amount of Recently Purchased Equipment (2021)
Sale to include:
LIQUID FORM FILL & SEAL
Rovema Model BVC 260 Liquid Pouch Filler w/ Touch Screen & Printer (2019) (View Video)
Hayssen Model 12-19 HR Vertical FFS, w/ Allen Bradley Panelview & Printer
Tucs Model TVF-10-25-C Vertical FFS, w/ Digital Readout & Markem Smartdate 5 Printer
(2) Handtmann VF 612 K, w/ Color Display (2009)
(2) Handtmann VF 612 K, w/ Color Display (2007
KETTLES & THERMAL PROCESSING
(2) Groen Model DA-500, 500-Gallon Steam Jacketed Kettle w/ motor
(3) Waukesha Model 130 U1 Positive Displacement Pumps
APW Model SR25SL 316 Stainless Steel Plate Heat Exchanger
MULTIPLE AGITATOR BLENDER & COLUMN LIFT
MTC Model MTB-28-030-PR Blender w/ Power Lid, 3,000 lb. cap (view video)
MTC Model HLC-2 Series Column Dumper
Cryogenic Equipment CES Model, 30’ x 28” Wide
Cozzini Model CCD130
Cozzini Model CCD630
(see also MTC above)
NuTEC Model 745 Hydraulic Patty Forming Machine w/ conveyor
Hobart Model 4256A Mixer-Grinders
Hollymatic Model 4300 Mixer-Grinder (2021)
GMC 2500 Hydrauflaker Frozen Meat Flaker w/ conveyor
(also suitable for tempered & firm products: cheese, chocolate, fish etc.)
Advanced ProScan ST II Metal Detector
Hobart Model F101 Fat Percentage Measuring Kit
MPBS Industries Model 700-24 Horizontal Slicer w/ conveyor
Stainless Steel Workstations for Packing
Bettcher Model 70 Meat Press (produces logs of ready to slice meat)
Biro Pro-9 Tenderizers (4 units)
Biro 16” Stainless Meat Band Saws (4 units)
Biro Model VTS-500 Marinating Tumblers (2 units)
Reitz Model RSV-18 Ribbon Blender w/ AC Tech Dual Controls & Power Lid
BAKERY / DOUGH LINES
CMC Model 6SA, 600-lb, Horizontal Rollerbar Mixer w/ Agitator, 600 LB (2021) (view video)
(Koch 400-lb carts for the above)
Rondo Rondomat 4000 Dough Sheeter (2021)
Artofex Model PH30, Dual Arm Dough Mixer w/ (2) Stainless Mixing Bowls
AMF Model 74-75 Planetary Mixer
AMF Model K400S Dough Divider
TUCS Mobile Pump Filler – Babbco Oven Line:
(filler, conveyer, 80’ long tunnel oven, unloader & metal detection)
(2) Baxter Model PW3S, Triple Wide Proof Boxes, 109” Wide, 60.5” Depth (2021)
Avantco Proofers, Model HC1836HPI (2020)
Northwind Conveyer for Doughline, Plastic Slat (12-24” (2021)
Advanced Metal Detector Proscan ST-2
TEST KITCHEN & ANALYTICAL
Hobart Model HL 120 Planetary Mixer
Garland Convection Oven
Wolf 6-Burner Gas Range, Griddle, Oven Combo
Intek Xtreme Steam Countertop Steamer L1026
Groen Table Top Cook Kettle
Mettler Toledo Model IND236 Stainless Scale
Avery Weightronix Model ZQ375 Scale
Ohaus Defender Model 3000 Xtreme W Scale
Torrey LEQ Portion Control Scale
Jorestech Model E-CBS-1010I, Solid-Ink Coating Continuous Band Sealer (2020)
Thousands of Racks & Pans of all Sizes (sheet, muffin, loaf)
Ice-O-Matic Ice Machine
Prosonic Model PSX203-ISS Hot Water Heater (2021)
MAINTENANCE SHOP & GENERAL PLANT SUPPORT
Miller Millermatic 251 Wire Welder w/ Facemask
20-Ton Dayton Shop Press w/ Bottle Jack
20” Dayton Drill Press
DeWalt Dual Benchtop Grinder
Flame Proof Storage Cabinets
Porta-Cool Coolers & Heavy-Duty Industrial Fans
TRUCKS & TRAILERS
Kenworth T660 Sleeper (2010)
Peterbilt 387 Sleeper (2006)
(4) Great Dane Thermo King Reefers, 68,000 GVWR (2006)
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Freight & Load:
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
- Professional Movers & Rigging – Cheryl Webb – Tel: 806.745.7671
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us