07jul11:00 am11:00 amMAN Energy Solutions, Colchester - Sale by Auction of Engineering Equipment, Engine Manufacturing and Lifting EquipmentType:Online AuctionCategory:Metalworking,Office Equipment/FurnitureCountry:UK
Strictly by appointment only.
Contact Us on +44 (0) 345 163 0580 or [email protected]
7 July 2021
Please Note Change of Date and Time
Bidding Opens 11AM GMT
View & BidRegister & Bid
MAN Energy Solutions Auction – Online Auction of Equipment from Closure of Former Paxman Diesels Plant, Colchester CLICK HERE TO VIEW
MAN Energy Solutions Auction – Online Auction of Equipment from Closure of Former Paxman Diesels Plant, Colchester
ENGINEERING EQUIPMENT – LIFTING EQUIPMENT – JIB CRANES – LATHES – PIPE BENDING EQUIPMENT – GAS ANALYSIS MACHINES – AND MORE
MAN Energy Solutions Auction
Due to the closure of the former Paxman Diesels production plant in Colchester, UK, MAN Energy Solutions have appointed CA Global Partners & Gordon Brothers to sell the machinery and equipment assets by timed online auction. The auction will feature:
Harrison M500 Lathe
Giddings and Lewis Frazer DP4T Horizontal Borer
Harrison M250 Lathe
TOS Kurim Finesa FNK25 Vertical Milling Machine
Asquith 80D2ft Radial Arm Drill
Kearns D3 W8 Horizontal Borer
Yangzhou 6256 x 2000 SS & SC Gap Bed Lathe
Forges De Gilly Horizontal Borer
Addison Databend DB40 CNC Pipe Bending Machine and Measuring Station
Keetona Hydroform Folder
Rusch AS250 Horizontal bandsaw
Startrite Supaflex Blade 24 V 10
SMT Pullmax US125 guillotine
Saxon USL 1.25 1000kg and 250kg Lifting Platforms (Unused & New in 2019)
Jungheinrich Powered Pallet Truck 3200kg Capacity
40 Column (wall) mounted Jib Cranes with Demag motors (Capacity ranging from 250kg – 1000kg)
Lansing PHEP motorized pallet truck
MAN ENERGY SOLUTIONS BRANDED ITEMS:
Contents of MAN Energy Solutions Boardroom
Contents of Paxman Meeting Room
MAN Energy Solutions Internal waiting room
MAN Energy Solutions Mega Blok Aptitude Test
Contents of MAN Energy Solutions Waiting Room
Contents of MAN Energy Solutions Main Break Room
KOBE DPF550 Pillar Drill – 12 Speed
Jones & Shipman 540 Surface Grinder
Ransomes T12 Model A Electric Tug
HPC Kaeser SK22 11 Bar Packaged Air Compressor
Wolf TG8HJ Double End Pedestal Grinder
DCE Unimaster UMA 152 G5 Single Chamber Dust Extraction Unit
Taylor Hobson Engraving Machine
DehuTech DA/DT – 450 Dehumidifier.
Quality Office Furniture
Various High-Spec IT
Robopac Ecoplat base Pallet Wrapper
Storopack type PPSH Paper Plus void fill paper machine
Blyss 2600w Local Air Conditioner
Items can only be retrieved by strict appointment on July 12th-26th, 9:30AM – 4PM.
- All buyers are responsible for the costs associated with the removal and collection of items purchased at the auction.
- For transport companies please contact [email protected]
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
- Removal of equipment will require a full method statement to be approved by CA Global Partners and MAN Energy Services.
- CA Global Partners reserves the right to designate specific contractors to be used for the removal of assets.
- Certain assets may have a disconnecting charge automatically applied to them for the winning bidder – please check specific lot information.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarised below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- A 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. All credit card authorisations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: WIRE TRANSFER ONLY.
- NO PERSONAL CHEQUES.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business within 2 days following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments. See Logistics section for more information.
- All buyers must pay inclusive of VAT – overseas buyers will be required to provide proof of shipping (contact us for guidance) before any VAT refunds can be given.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- CURRENCY: The auction will be conducted and invoiced in GBP.
- Questions? Contact Us
- Full terms are available here