June 3, 2020, 9am to 5pm
June 4, 2020
3625 Polaris Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89103
10:00AM (PDT GMT -7)
View & BidCompleted
Due to Covid-19 – Inspection and Removal Instructions: Inside the Shop Area: Strict social distancing will be in effect. Face masks
Due to Covid-19 – Inspection and Removal Instructions:
Inside the Shop Area: Strict social distancing will be in effect. Face masks / coverings will be needed to enter the building. No more than 5 customers will be allowed in the building at any one time.
Yard Inspections: Strict social distancing will be in effect. Face masks and coverings, while NOT mandatory outside, are recommended.
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
CNC PRESS BRAKE – SQUARING SHEAR – BENDING ROLL – WELDERS – SEMI-AUTOMATIC BAND SAWS – IRONWORKERS – POWDER COATING BOOTHS – TELEHANDLERS & FORKLIFTS – TRUCKS & TRAILERS
Steel Partners was a structural and ornamental steel fabricator and erector with powder coating capabilities. The company is undergoing liquidation through bankruptcy resulting in this offering of metal fabrication, welding, powder coating booths and raw materials as well as a large number of trucks and trailers. The sale will feature:
Metal Fabrication Equipment:
SMI 250-Ton x 10′ Hydraulic CNC press brake (8’6″ BH)
2009 SMI Hydraulic 1/4 x 10′ shear
2008 Knuth KPB 61 hydraulic ring and profile bender
FICEP 1001 DFB Beam drill line
25 x Miller & Lincoln mig welders & oxy-acetylene torch sets
Scotchman 9012, 90-ton ironworker
Baleigh pedestral drill press
Pallet jacks, bander cart, and more
Semi-Automatic Band Saws:
Hyrda-Mec M-20P Horizontal band saw
2015 Baileigh BS-242SA-DM Semi-automatic horizontal band saw
2017 Baileigh BS-330SA Semi-automatic horizontal band saw
Wilton 7020-M Horizontal band saws
Steel Inventory on Cantilever Racking:
Round and square bar in various diameters, I-beam, diamond plate, sheet etc.
Powder Coating Booths & Supplies:
Spray booths (10’x16′) & Beattie ICCT powder coat oven
Wagner sprint powder coating units
Graco 5900 & 390 PC electric airless sprayers
Cyclonator closed loop wash rack
* Large inventory of polyester powder coatings in 25 to 55lb. boxes. Various colors and finishes from Alesta, Cardinal, Sherwin-Williams, IFS/Polychem, Protech, PPG, Tiger-Drylach, Raylot and more.
2006 JLG Skytrack 6042. 6,000lb. telehandler
2005 JLG Skytrack 8042. 8,000lb. telehandler
2006 JLG Skytrack 10054. 10,000lb. telehandler
2006 JLG 400S Telescopic boom lift
Extreme Reach XPM-737 lift
Nissan 5,000 LP Model 50 forklift
2012 Toyota 8000 LP, 3-stage forklift
SkyJack 3219 Scissor lift
Skid Steer & Excavator:
2013 John Deere 318D Skid Steer
2008 Kubota KX41-3 Mini Excavator
Trucks & Trailers:
FL70 Freightliner tiltbed truck
Isuzu NPR flatbed truck
6 x Ford F150 & Ranger pickup trucks (to 2014)
7 x Chevy, Ford, & International flatbed trailers
3 x Utility trailers
Generators, and other equipment:
MMD PowerPro 150kVA mobile generator
Quincy QGS-20HP rotary screw compressor
* Face masks will be required for entry and social distancing measures will be in effect.
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing:
- Riggers & Erectors – Ph: 702-258-5707, Kade Faulkner, [email protected]
- Heavy Move Specialist LLC – Ph: 702-750-7275, David Carr, [email protected]
Please Note: These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies. It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment. All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment. If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us