24 & 25 August 2020
For viewing appointments please email [email protected]
26 August 2020
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2:00PM MYT (GMT +8)
View & BidCompleted
TIMED ONLINE AUCTION FORKLIFT TRUCKS - WAREHOUSE TRUCKS - TELESCOPIC LOADERS -
TIMED ONLINE AUCTION
FORKLIFT TRUCKS – WAREHOUSE TRUCKS – TELESCOPIC LOADERS – CONTAINER HANDLING EQUIPMENT – SCISSOR LIFTS & BOOM LIFTS – TOW TRACTORS – SIDE LOADERS
Lisman Forklifts, an international wholesaler of used handling equipment, is reducing its inventory 100 units of 1.5 tons to 10 ton forklift trucks (reach trucks, scissor lifts, & two trucks) located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The sale will feature:
MATERIALS HANDLING EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING:
Toyota, Mitsubishi, Hyster, Nissan, and Yale Diesel and Electric Forklifts
BT, Linde, and Toyota Reach Trucks
Genie and JLG Scissor Lifts and Boom Lifts
Toyota Diesel and Electric Tow Tractors
Order Pickers, Sweepers, Rough Terrain Forklifts
Face Coverings must be worn at all times during inspections and pickups.
* Assets are in a bonded warehouse, a duty will be payable on certain items to Malaysian buyers (see lot description).
Sales In Conjunction with:
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment. Local purchasers should note that duty clearance can take 2 -3 working days from cleared payment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
- FOB Costs EUR 600 per 40 ft container, Port Klang. Freight forwarding will be handled by BRS Global Freight Sdn Bhd, Phone +60 3-5521 8705
- Loading onto transport or into containers and strapping included Free of Charge
- Lorries will be loaded but NOT strapped – this is the driver’s responsibility.
- CIF Pricing on request from BRS Global Freight Sdn Bhd, Phone +60 3-5521 8705
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. All credit card authorisations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business within 2 days following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments. See Logistics section for more information.
- DUTY: Any duty payable for local Malaysian buyers is detailed in the description of the lot. Assets can not be removed until the duty is paid in full. This is likely to be 2 – 3 days after the date payment of the invoice has been received
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- CURRENCY: The auction will be conducted and invoiced in Euros, except all Malaysia sales which will be converted and locally invoiced by Astoca (including duty) in Malaysia Ringgit. The conversion rate will be the rate published by XE currency on the date of sale.