21apr11:00 amHeathrow Airport Terminal 1 - Memorabilia AuctionTreasures from the iconic London airportType:CompletedCategory:AviationCountry:UK
April 21, 2018
Thistle London Heathrow Terminal 5 Hotel
Bath Rd, London UB7 0EQ United Kingdom
11:00am BST (GMT+1)
Overlooking The Heathrow Runway in the Aviation Suite at the Thistle London Heathrow Terminal 5 Hotel – Bath Rd, London UB7 0EQ
Auction Venue has parking as part of the hotel complex for 450 cars. Buses from Heathrow central can be taken with a direct drop off point outside the hotel, Bus No. 7.
The venue can be reached by Terminal 5 Pods directly from the Terminal to the hotel. Directions from Terminal 5 to the Pod station, click here.
An example of the Lots will be brought to the sale venue for inspection, where public viewing is available on Friday 20th April from 1pm-9pm at the Thistle Hotel aviation suite and the morning of the sale from 9am-11am.
We are sorry but public inspections of the Terminal building are not possible.
Please satisfy yourself with the descriptions and photogrpahs before bidding, if you have any additional questions please contact us.
Shipping and Collection Information
- The majority of lots will be at the auction venue and can be collected after the auction until 7pm on April 21st. All items will then be moved to to a secure collection facility.
- Shipping is available on all lots and will be handled by our partners Mail Boxes Etc. Full details, prices and links to obtain quotes have now been added to the lots. Please refer to the lot details.
- Terminal 1 is a ‘live’ airport, so collection from the Terminal is not possible.
- All collections are subject to prior arrangements with our on-site project management team.
- Some lots are still in situ and will not be available for immediate collection.
- Please refer to the specifics of each lot for collection conditions.
Terms & Conditions
Click Here for Complete Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Terms of Sale are summarised below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- A 16% Buyer’s Premium will be added to all bids
- Sale Currency: £ (GBP)
- Some Artwork lots may be subject Artist’s Resale Rights (ARR), details will be published in Auction Catalogue
- Accepted forms of payment: BANK TRANSFER. NO CREDIT CARDS, NO BUSINESS OR PERSONAL CHEQUES.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL within two days following auction completion
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. Buyer has sole responsibility for arranging shipment of items bought. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
- UK VAT (sales tax) at 20% will apply to all sales. If Exporting outside the UK then please contact us for the relevant export declaration forms, which must be completed in accordance with UK regulations in order for the VAT to be refunded.
- All items available unless sold prior by private treaty
- If you have any queries please call our office on +44(0)845 163 0580 or email us at [email protected]