28jun2:00 pmHeathrow Airport Terminal 1 - Trade Online AuctionTrade treasures the iconic London airportType:CompletedCategory:AviationCountry:UK
28 June 2018
2pm BST (GMT+1)
Featuring: 100+ Airport Professional Grade 40″ LCD Display Monitors Mobile Airport Passenger Information display system Hundreds of Passenger Seating Systems Check-In Desk Display Systems PA, AV and Network
- 100+ Airport Professional Grade 40″ LCD Display Monitors
- Mobile Airport Passenger Information display system
- Hundreds of Passenger Seating Systems
- Check-In Desk Display Systems
- PA, AV and Network Equipment
- Passenger Management Systems
- Architectural Stainless Stands
- Passenger Search Tables
- 300+ Tensa Passenger Management Barriers
- Mobile Air Conditioning Units
- Air Compressors
- Motors and Drive Units
- Standby Emergency Batteries
- 200+ SILL Parabolic Projection Lights
- Passenger Transfer and Information Desks
- UK Border Force Desks
- Conveyor Systems
- JCDecaux Display Systems
- Airport Passenger Charging Stations
- Sick Peco people counter scanners LD-PECO
- Passenger Lane Indicator display board
- Airline Gate Desks
- Check-in Desks
- Airline Business Lounge Furniture
- Hand Dryers and washroom equipment
- 100’s Fire Extinguishers
And much much more………
- Shipping is available on the majority of lots and will be handled by our partners Mail Boxes Etc.
- Terminal 1 is a ‘live’ airport, so collection from the Terminal is not possible.
- All collections are subject to prior arrangements with our on-site project management team.
- Some lots are still in situ and will not be available for immediate collection.
- Please refer to the specifics of each lot for collection conditions
- Items will not be shipped until the first week of June
Terms & Conditions
Click Here for Complete Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Terms of Sale are summarised below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- A 16% Buyer’s Premium will be added to all bids
- Sale Currency: £ (GBP)
- Accepted forms of payment: BANK TRANSFER. NO CREDIT CARDS, NO BUSINESS OR PERSONAL CHEQUES.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL within two days following auction completion
- REMOVAL: Strictly by Prior appointment only. Terminal 1 is a ‘live’ airport so some Items will be delivered to a landside locaion for collection.
All collections are subject to prior arrangements with our on-site project management team.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. Buyer has sole responsibility for arranging shipment of items bought. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
- UK VAT (sales tax) at 20% will apply to all sales. If Exporting outside the UK then please contact us for the relevant export declaration forms, which must be completed in accordance with UK regulations in order for the VAT to be refunded.
- If you have any queries please call our office on +44(0)845 163 0580 or email us at [email protected]