18sep6:00 pmHeathrow Airport Terminal 1 "Best of the Rest" Hybrid AuctionTreasures from the iconic London airportType:Completed,Live Webcast AuctionCategory:AviationCountry:UK
By Appointment ONLY
10th-13th Sept & 17th-18th Sept
18 September 2018
6pm BST (GMT+1)
- All sold lots will be collected from a storage facility near Terminal 1 or shipped (at Buyer’s expense) by Mail Boxes Etc.
- Shipping is available on the majority of lots and will be handled by our partners Mail Boxes Etc.
- All collections are subject to prior arrangements with our on-site project management team.
- Please refer to the specifics of each lot for collection conditions.
- Items will not be shipped or released until full payment is received.
- Payment Deadline: 21/09/2018
- Collection Deadline: 04/10/2018
Terms & Conditions
Click Here for Complete Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Terms of Sale are summarised below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- Sale Currency: £ (GBP)
- Buyer’s Premium: 16% (added to all bids)
- VAT: UK VAT (sales tax) at 20% will apply to all sales, including Buyer’s Premium. If Exporting outside the UK then please contact us for the relevant export declaration forms, which must be completed in accordance with UK regulations in order for the VAT to be refunded.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranties or guarantees. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES. Interested bidders are encouraged to inspect items prior to bidding.
- Accepted Forms of Payment: BANK TRANSFER or CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS (NO AMEX), NO BUSINESS OR PERSONAL CHEQUES.
- PAYMENT DEADLINE: 21/09/2018 – All invoices must be PAID IN FULL within three days following auction completion
- COLLECTIONS: All sold lots will be moved to a landside storage location near Heathrow Terminal 1. The majority of lots will be passed to Mail Boxes Etc. to coordinate shipping with the winning bidder (at their expense). Collections for larger items will occur from Terminal 1 and is strictly by prior appointment only (indicated in the lot description). All collections are subject to prior arrangements with our on-site project management team.
- Buyer has sole responsibility for arranging shipment of items bought.
- REMOVAL DEADLINE: 04/10/2018
- STORAGE: Purchased lots not removed by the removal deadline are subject to storage charges of £25/day. Purchased items will not be released until full payment is received.
- If you have any queries please call our office on +44(0)845 163 0580 or email us at [email protected]