13aug10:00 amFull-Service Audio Post Production Company Specializing in Digital MixingType:CompletedCategory:Audio/Video/BroadcastCountry:USA
August 12, 10am – 4pm PDT (GMT-5) or by Appointment
August 13, 2019
Inspection and Pickup Address Only (No Onsite Bidding): 6520 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028 & 1545 Wilcox St., Suite 100, Hollywood, CA 90028
10am PDT (GMT-7)
Featured Items: Complete ADR and Foley Stage Mixing Rooms and Editing Rooms featuring; AVID ProTools HDX Technology, AVID ICON Control Consoles, AVID
Complete ADR and Foley Stage Mixing Rooms and Editing Rooms featuring; AVID ProTools HDX Technology, AVID ICON Control Consoles, AVID D-Command Consoles, HDX Pro Tools Mix Systems, Native Pro Tools Edit Systems, QSC, DCI & Bryston Powered JBL Speakers, MacPro Computers, Monitor Controllers, Digital Equalization, Dolby Surround Tools, Digital HD Projectors, Microperf Stewart Screens, Panasonic & Sony Monitors, Bluesky Surround Sound Monitoring, Neumann, Sennheiser & Sanken Microphones, Transfer Rooms, Mastering, Re-Mastering, Audio Restoration, Sound Dampening/Noise Reduction Fixtures, Spares, Parts, Supplies, Office Equipment, Studio Furniture, Signed Movie Posters & Much More!
In Conjunction with:
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing.
It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment.
All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment
If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
• Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
• Craters and Freighters – San Jose, CA • Tel: 800.993.7688
• Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
• Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
• Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
• Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855 for locations
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
Please click here for complete Terms and Conditions of Sale
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us