March 3, 2021 9AM – 4pm EST (GMT -5)
March 4, 2021
1 Brooklyn Road
Hempstead, NY 11550
10:00AM EST (GMT -5)
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION STAINLESS STEEL TANKS – RIBBON BLENDERS – LIQUID
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
STAINLESS STEEL TANKS – RIBBON BLENDERS – LIQUID FILLING & PACKAGING LINES – HOMOGENIZER – HEAT EXCHANGER – SEED GRINDING – ROOT WASHING – TEST KITCHEN – AND MORE
(3) Feldmeier, 2,500 gallon, 316L stainless tanks w/SPX pumping systems & freq. drives
(2) Insulated 600 gallon mash tanks, w/dish bottoms
(5) Grinding mills for mustard seeds
PACKET / SACHET FILLING:
Prodo-Pak “form-fill-seal” packaging machine
Sachet filler, 12-packet
SPX Model G55-4.3B Homogenizer (2017)
SPX flow plate heat exchanger (2017)
(3) 500-gallon cook kettles w/hood
ROOT WASHING & GRINDING:
AK Robins root washer
Vanmark beet peeler
Audio model 801 50-hp hydraulic grinder
Lee Industries, Atmos ribbon blender (2007)
Stainless steel sorting table
5 COMPLETE PACKAGING LINES:
Equipment includes bottle washing, metal detection, cappers & cap closure & torqueing, sorting, labeling and case erecting (click for here more details)
FOX SYRUP TANK FARM (in support of gallon line):
1,500 gallon, 316L stainless tank
Groen model N100SP cook kettle w/ top mounted Dayton 1/3 hp driven mixer
Groen Model N80SP cook kettle w/ hinged cover
Support tanks w/ top mounted SPX mixers
FOX SYRUP GALLON LINE:
Federal filler model GWS6/268, stainless vacumatic gravity filler for cap plastic bottles (fed by full tank farm on mezzanine)
Graco Saniforce 2150 FDA pump fluid kit
Mark-10 model MTT01-100 cap torque tester
Liquibox model 1000 bag-in-box filler
TEST KITCHEN, CHECKWEIGHERS, & ANALYTICAL:
Garland 6-Burner range, griddle & ovens
Memmert convection oven
Kitchen-aide commercial mixer
Brookfield DVST Viscometer
Rice Lake Versa-portion RLP-60S, compact scale
Weigh-Tronix QC-3265 Checkweigher
GSE Model 460 stainless steel digital weight indicator
MATERIAL HANDLING, PACKAGING:
Little David & 3M Case sealer
Strapack Model RQ-8X
Pac Strapping Model PSM1412-IC3A (2017)
Lantech Q300 & Fox pallet wrappers
Genie GS-2032 scissor lift
MAINTENANCE SHOP & GENERAL PLANT SUPPORT:
Miller Maxstar 161 tig welder w/ facemask
20-Ton shop press, dual benchtop grinder
Tennant T-12 & Advance Adgressor riding floor sweepers
Hotsy pressure washer
Quincy Air Compressor model QGV-100,
MTA Dry Energy Hybrid air dryer
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Freight & Loading:
- Brothers & Co. – Joseph Barbera, Cell: 631-831-1747, Tel: 631-424-0800, Email: [email protected]
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us