June 16, 10am – 4pm EDT (GMT-4)
June 17, 2020
Paramus & Woodland Park, NJ (See below for Addresses)
10:00 AM (EDT GMT -4)
View & BidCompleted
LIVE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION COMPLETE DELI COUNTER - MEAT & BAKERY DEPARTMENT
LIVE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
COMPLETE DELI COUNTER – MEAT & BAKERY DEPARTMENT – COMPLETE KOSHER KITCHEN – METRO RACKS – PALLET RACKING – CHECKOUT LANES – GROCERY CARTS – AND MORE
Since 1933, Fairway Market has served high quality fresh foods in the New York and New Jersey areas. As part of the closure of its Woodland Park, NJ, store, this offering presents a unique opportunity to bid on store fixtures, hundreds of metro racks, equipment, checkout lanes, and more. The sale will feature:
STORE FIXTURES & EQUIPMENT:
Glass door reach-in coolers & freezers
Complete Deli Counter
Complete Meat Department
Complete Kosher Kitchen
Complete Bakery Department
Complete Produce Department
Coffee Roasting Equipment
100s of metro racks
and so much more…
Lots 1 – 388 – 1510 U.S. 46 West, Woodland Park, NJ 07424
Lots 500 – 592 – 30 East Ridgewood Ave, Paramus, NJ
For more information please contact Nick Garrett at [email protected]
Face masks will be required for entry and
social distancing measures will be observed.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us