12jun(jun 12)10:00 am13(jun 13)11:50 pmHuge Inventory of Solar Panels, Inverters, Controllers, GeneratorsBy Order of US Bankruptcy Court – District of Nevada Case #’s BK-N-19-50102, 50130, 50131,50135) Type:Live Hybrid AuctionCategory:Solar/Wind/PowerCountry:USA
June 11, 10am – 4pm PDT (GMT-7)
June 12 & 13, 2019
(Real Time Bidding Online Only)
Inspection/Pick-Up Only Site: 4901 Park Road, Benicia, CA 94510
10am PDT (GMT-7) each day
View & BidPre-Bid Catalog
Huge 2-Day Auction! New Mobile Solar Generator Parts Inventory Over $50 Million Cost Most New in Box and All On Pallets Ready for Shipment.
Huge 2-Day Auction!
New Mobile Solar Generator Parts Inventory
Over $50 Million Cost
Most New in Box and All On Pallets Ready for Shipment.
Superb Opportunity for anyone in the Solar, Wind, Hydro or Green Energy Sector.
Featured Items Include:
Solar Panels by Talesun & ReneSola (250/275W) (Over 16,000 panels)
SMA Sunny Island 6048 US-10 Inverters (approx. 2,000 available)
Midnite Classic MPPT-250 Controllers (for wind, solar & hydro)
Midnite Solar Combiner Boxes
ChargePoint Dual EV Charging Stations
Alpha Series LED Lights, 3/4000K, 120W & more
Large Quantity of Electrical Supplies to include:
Cables, Switches, Routers, Romex Connectors
Spare Parts for Mobile Solar Generators (in addition to the above)
Fabricated Inverter Boxes
Light Towers & LED Lights
Trailer Frames for Panel Support
General Shop Related:
Kubota Generators (new on pallets)
Millermatic 252 Welders (3 available)
Bridgeport Vertical Milling Machine
HydraMech Horizontal Band Saw w/ feed table
Teardrop Pallet Racking w/ Wire decking
MQ Multiquip Water Trailers
Saws, grinders, sanders, square tubing
also: Floor Sweeper, hydraulic car jacks, work stands, shop tools, huge amount of cleaning / janitorial & safety supplies, power washers, and a large quantity of high-end office furniture
~ too much to list here – must see in person to appreciate the breadth of the offering ~
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us