Assets of a National Complete Vocational Collage Specializing in: Criminal Justice, Dental, Nursing and the Medical Programs Medical Assistant & Nursing Ritter Electric Exam Tables, Hill Rom Electric Hospital
Assets of a National Complete Vocational Collage Specializing in: Criminal Justice, Dental, Nursing and the Medical Programs
Medical Assistant & Nursing
Ritter Electric Exam Tables, Hill Rom Electric Hospital Beds, Overbed Tables, Assorted Microscopes w/ Light Sources, Digital & Manual Sphygmomanometers, Detecto Beam Scales, Infant & Baby Scales, Welch Allyn Diagnostic Tools, Burton Examination Lights, UV Sterilizers, Pyxis Medstation 2000 Automatic Dispensing System, Centrifuges, TX Traction Unit, Patient Monitors, EKG’s, Ultrasounds, Defibrillators, Infusion Pumps, Digital Thermometers, Stethoscopes, IV Poles, Backboards, Papoose Boards, Digital Scales, Thousands of Medical Instruments, Hundreds of Walkers, Crutches, Wheelchairs & Canes, Portable Oxygen, Cabinet Warmers, Fume Hoods, and more.
Royal Signet Electric Dental Chairs, Gendex GX-770 & Endos Intra Oral Xray’s, Air Techniques Peri-Pro III Developers, Sterilizers, Disinfectors, LED Cordless Curing Lights, Amalgamators, Ray Foster Model Trimmers, Lead Aprons, Dental Compressors, Dental Tools, Carts, Cabinets, and more.
Medical Teaching Aids
Medical Skeletons, Anatomic Models, IV Training Arms, Torsos, Birthing Simulator, CPR Simulators for Adults, Teens, Children, Infants & Newborns, Defibrillator Trainers, Vital Signal Simulators, Dental Models, Teaching Stethoscopes, Textbooks and more.
Earthlite Professional Massage Tables & Chairs, Feet & Head Support Cushions, Massage Stone Heaters, Towel Heating Units and more.
Batons, Training Guns, Holsters, Handcuffs, Forensic Kits, Latent Fingerprint Kits, Metal Detector, Law Library and more.
Thousands of Supplies for Wound Care, Urological, Ostomy, Orthopedic, Respiratory, Infection Control & Safety Including Gloves, Syringes, Blood Draw Tubes, Scrubs, Suture Kits, Composite Trays, Pipettes, Bandages, Gauze, Tubing, Electrodes, Catheters, Gowns, Table Paper, Linens, and more.
Classroom, Offices & IT
Smartech Smart Boards, Smart Board Stands, NEC Short Throw Projectors, Assorted Projections Screens, Overhead Projectors, Scantron Machines, Cisco IP Phones, Televisions, Flat Screen Monitors, NetGear Switches, UPS’s, Cisco Firewalls, A/V Carts, Fireproof Lateral & Vertical File Cabinets, Student Desks, Swivel Arm Chairs, Stack Chairs, Stools, Paper Shredders, Clocks, Refrigerators, Microwaves, Framed Artwork, Office Supplies, and more.
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
• A 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
• Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. NO CREDIT CARDS, NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
• All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
• REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
• All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
• Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-884-3561, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
• If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered once payment has been made and items have been removed.
• Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
• Questions? Email us
Transportation & Logistics
• All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing.
• It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment.
• All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
• If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.