July 20, 10am – 4pm CDT (GMT-5) or by appointment.
July 21, 2021
Inspection & Removal Location Only: 5400 FM1640 Suite 100. Richmond, TX 77469
10AM CDT (GMT -5)
View & BidPre-Bid Catalog Coming Soon
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION Garden Supplies, Automotive, Pets, Sporting, Hunting, Tools, POS Displays, Pallet Racking, Kitchen
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
Garden Supplies, Automotive, Pets, Sporting, Hunting, Tools, POS Displays, Pallet Racking, Kitchen Equipment & More
Sporting & Hunting
Long gun safes, storage cases & carry bags
Ammo Boxes, Knives, Binoculars
Fishing Rods, Reels, Lures & Nets
Garden Supplies / Yard Maintenance
Lawn Mowers, Chain Saws, Shovels, Rakes, Garden Hoses
Fertilizer, Weed Killer, Miracle-Gro, Potting Soil
Blue Tarps, Rope & String, Wheelbarrows, Wagons
Galvanized Fencing, Supplies
Car Batteries, Tires
Towing Hitches & Lights
Canned Food, Dog leashes, Crates
Cat Climbing Trees, Pet Loungers
Kitchen / Cafeteria
Stainless Sinks, Ice Maker. Metro Carts, Pots-n-Pans
Gas Range & Griddle
2016 Heavy-Duty 35’ Load-Trail Gooseneck Flatbed Trailer
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Freight & Load:
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us