October 29, 10am-4pm EDT (GMT-4)
Inspection and Pickup Address (No Onsite Bidding):
500 Oak Tree, Selma, NC 27576
10am EDT (GMT-4)
View & BidCatalog
Featured Items: Broaching / Coining / Forging American Hydraulic CNC Broaching Machine, 15-Ton, 48”, (2011) Manzoni 1300-Ton Forging Press, (1991) Sack & Kiesselbach 300
Broaching / Coining / Forging
American Hydraulic CNC Broaching Machine, 15-Ton, 48”, (2011)
Manzoni 1300-Ton Forging Press, (1991)
Sack & Kiesselbach 300 & 400-Ton, 36” L-R Coining Presses (both 1997)
Lasco 690-Ton Hydraulic, 42” Coining Press (1997)
Diffenbacher 400-Ton Hydraulic Press (1997)
Klink Rish 25-Ton (metric) x 60” Wide CNC (2007)
Vertical Machining Center, Twin Spindle
Weisser Univertor AT CNC Dual 12-Position, Machining Center w/ Siemens Sinumerik Control, Dual Pallet Infeed & Outfeed Shuttle (2007)
CNC Turning & Related
MazaK QT Nexus 200-II (5 machines available)
MazaK QT Nexus 250-II (2008)
Mazak Dual Turn 20, (1998, 2 machines available)
Mazak QT 15N w/ Mazatrol T32B Control
Mazak QT-28N w/ Mazatrol T32B Control & Chip Conveyer, 3-Jaw Chuck
Mazak IVS-200 Inverted Vertical Spindle w/ Mazatrol 640TN Control (2006, 2 available)
Fadal VMC3016, 22-ATC
Excel XLR Series 2016 Superfinishing Machine
Four Spindle CNC Turning
Kitako HS4200, Twin 8 Position Turrets (2010, 2 machines available)
EDM & Related
Charmilles HD 30CNC Drilling EDM (2005)
Charmilles RoboForm 350 EDM (2004)
Charmilles FO350sp (2010)
Agie Elox Mondo (4 machines available 1997/8)
Mikron HSM-700, CNC Graphite VMC, 12 Position Tool Changer (2002)
Trumpf TruMark Station 5000 Laser Marking System (2014)
Lab / Inspection
Newage Indentron Hardness Tester
ATM Brilliant 250 Wet Abrasive Cut-off Machine
ATM Opal 460 Hot Mounting Press
ATM Saphire 550 Lapper
Zeiss AXIO Microscope w/ Video Camera, Screen & Table
Zeiss Stemi 508 Stereo Zoom Microscope
Rosler RMBD 400/3E, Belt Fed Shot Blaster for 350mm Part Size (2007)
General Machining & Plant Support
Alliant Vertical Milling Machine w/ Kurt Vice & Power Table (1997)
Engine Lathes in Various Sizes (Summit, MSC, VDF)
Okamoto ACC-20-36DX Surface Grinder
Pangborn & Central Pneumatic Glove Boxes
Flame Proof Cabinets
Tennant 8210 Industrial Sweeper / Scrubber
Glide Ride-on Floor Sweeper
Cantilever Racking w/ Barstock
Miller Welders (Syncrowave 350, Powerwave 455, Trailblazer)
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing.
It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment.
All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment
If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
• Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
• Craters and Freighters – San Jose, CA • Tel: 800.993.7688
• Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
• Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
• Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
• Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855 for locations
Pedowitz Machinery Movers, James Foreman – 252-234-2888 Office, 561-234-8758 Cell, [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us