November 4, 2020
9AM-4PM EST (GMT -5)
November 5, 2020
10:00AM EST (GMT -5)
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION FORD PICKUP TRUCKS – GMC
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
FORD PICKUP TRUCKS – GMC DUMP TRUCK – SKID STEERS & LOADERS – LAWNMOWERS – ATV – FLATBED & ENCLOSED TRAILERS – SNOW PLOWS – AND MORE
After serving the Rockwood, MI area for over 30 years, McNally’s Landscape and Design will be closing its doors due to retirement. GA Global Partners is assisting in the sale of its landscaping assets and vehicles. The sale will feature:
2018 Ford F-250 Pickup Truck
2006 Ford F-550 Super Duty, 6.0 Diesel Dump Truck
1999 Ford F-250 Pickup Truck
1986 Ford F-350 Pickup Truck
1999 GMC 8500 Dump Truck
SKID STEERS & LOADERS:
2013 Cat 242B3, two-speed
New Holland LX665 Turbo
Toro Dingo TX420 Compact Utility Loader
Scag Turf Tiger Zero Turn Mowers (6 units & 2 additional Turf Tigers for parts only)
Scag Push Mower – Walk behind
Gravely Mower Pro – Walk behind
2006 Kawasaki Mule 610 4×4 ATV
(12) FLATBED & ENCLOSED TRAILERS:
16′ Pace Enclosed Trailer
24′ Haulmark Enclosed Trailer
20′ Haulette Double Axle
20′ Goldstar Double Axle
20′ 1999 Holden 13 ton
15.6 10 Ton Tri-Axle
12′ 2004 6 Ton Maxi Dump
20′ 2003 Betterbuilt
(12) SNOW PLOWS:
9′ 2″ Power V, Smart Shield Plow (2 units)
14′ Avalanche Snow Pusher
18′ Buyers Scoop Dogg Snow Pusher
16′ Pro Tech Snow Pusher
10′ Snow Pusher for Skid Steer
12′ Protech Snow Pusher
8 1/2 Western Plows (3 units)
Turbo Turf Water System
Honda Power Washer & Generator
Porter Cable Air Compressor
Better Built 100-Gallon Black Steel Transfer Tank
Swensen Spreader Liquid Spray System
Fertilizing Spray Tanks
Perma Green Machine
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Freight & Load:
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us