Inspection/Pick-Up Only Site: 3825 Old Conejo Rd, Newbury Park, CA, 91320
View & BidPre-Bid Catalog
SALE POSTPONED Featuring: Xerox Commercial Printer/Copier, Polar 78 Paper Cutter, Horizon Stitch and Fold Machine, Challenge Hole Punch, Roebuck Cutter, Office Furniture, Business Machines and Computers, Warehouse Shelving,
Xerox Commercial Printer/Copier, Polar 78 Paper Cutter, Horizon Stitch and Fold Machine, Challenge Hole Punch, Roebuck Cutter, Office Furniture, Business Machines and Computers, Warehouse Shelving, Printing Supplies and much More!
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing.
It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment.
All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment
If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
• Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
• Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
• Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
• Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
• Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855 for locations
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- This sale is being conducted as a landlord abandoned property sale in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1993. The sale has been properly noticed and title will pass to buyers upon the close of sale and payment for purchases. All items are subject to claim and removal from the auction prior to the close of sale.
- Questions? Contact Us