14oct10:00 am10:22 amMajor Auction of an Oilfield Services SupplierFeaturing Coiled Tubing Equipment, Fluid Pumps, Nitrogen Pumps & Transports, Tractors, Trailers, and EquipmentType:CompletedCategory:Metalworking,Rolling StockCountry:USA
October 12, 2020
9AM – 4PM CDT (GMT -5)
October 14, 2020
4070 FM 1863
Bulverde, TX 78163
(25 min. North of San Antonio Airport)
10:00AM CDT (GMT -5)
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION COILED TUBING EQUIPMENT – FLUID PUMPS – NITROGEN
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
COILED TUBING EQUIPMENT – FLUID PUMPS – NITROGEN PUMPS & TRANSPORTS – TRACTORS / WET KITS – TRAILERS – CARGO / UTILITY TRAILERS – AND MORE
All Assets Subject to Presale
Cogent Energy Services is a leading supplier of coiled tubing, nitrogen, and pump services located in Bulverde, Texas. GA Global Partners and Hilco Industrial are assisting in the sale of its assets. The sale will feature:
COILED TUBING EQUIPMENT:
2012 NOV Hydra Rig & Steward & Stevens Coiled Tubing Units mounted on 4-axle Blackstone trailers, w/reel, injector, BOP, control cabin tube capacity of 25,000′ x 1.25″ diameter.
(7 units available, 2 w/o BOP & Injector)
used for fishing, cleanouts, toe preps, completions, perf, jetting, acidizing, stimulation & cementing
2011 Double-Pump Tri, 1200HP Triplex Double Pump (4 units available)
2011 1200HP Triplex Double Pump (refurbished)
2011 1800HP Quint Double-Pumper (1 unit)
2011 1800HP Quint Double-Pumper (refurbished)
NITROGEN PUMPS & TRANSPORTS:
2012 N2 Pump, 600 HP, 180K
2011 N2 Pump, 600 HP, 180K
2008 N2 Transport Trailer, 7,400 Gal (3 units available)
24 TRACTORS UNITS :
2012 Kenworth T-800 (4 with wet kits)
2011 Kenworth T-800 (1 wet kit)
2012 Kenworth W-900
2009 Kenworth W-900
2012 Kenworth T-370
2009 Peterbilt 389
2011 Peterbilt 388
2006 Peterbilt 379
2012 Peterbilt 587
2014 Fabrique Gooseneck, 32′
2012 Trail Master Gooseneck, Tandem Axle 30′
2018 Big Tex Gooseneck-Flatbed Tandem Axle 25′ Model 25GN25
2013 Big Tex Gooseneck-Flatbed Tandem Axle 25′ Model 14GN25
2017 AMO Gooseneck-Flatbed, 16′ Model 26TRA/REM
CARGO / UTILITY TRAILERS:
Utility Trailers Complete w/Tools, Gen Sets, Compressors
CM Trailers, 2-axle Utility / Cargo Trailer
100ft. iron packages with all components
Wet Kits (6,000 PSI / 90 GPM)
Coil tubing spares
Risers / lubricators
Ingersoll-Rand air compressors
Portable gen sets
Jobox tool boxes
and much more
Sales In Conjunction with:
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Freight & Load:
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
Please click here for complete Terms and Conditions of Sale
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us