July 21, 10am – 4pm CDT (GMT-5)
July 22, 2022
Inspection/Removal Only: 1500 Alegacy Place,
10am CDT (GMT-5)
Live Online Only Webcast Auction By Order Of The U.S Bankruptcy Court, Case #22-50288 Sale to include: Accudyne 4-Post
Live Online Only Webcast Auction
By Order Of The U.S Bankruptcy Court, Case #22-50288
Sale to include:
Accudyne 4-Post Heated Platen Press
Bruno 75-Ton 4-Post Platen Press, Model FH75T (rolling bolster)
Chevron Rando HDZ 68 Hydraulic Press Oil & Dispenser (for above)
Ryvec Binder MD-400 Liquid Adhesive, Aromatic Polyurethans Binder
Scheer Bay Model BT25 Bench Top Pelletizer
Farrel Extruders (2 units)
CW Brabender Temp Control Consoles, Type 2504, 2505
100 Pallets of Expandable Polymeric Beads
Hobart Model HCM-300 Vertical Cutter/MIxers
Roller Conveyer in Various Sizes
Ingersoll Rand Stationary, 60-Gallon SSL5 Air Compressor
18 Sections of Teardrop Pallet Racking (15’ Height approx.)
10 Pallets of Sized Tire Rubber
Office Furniture, File Cabinets and more
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Freight & Load:
- Crane & Rigging, Inc – Tel: 509-990-5123 Ryan Collins [email protected]
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us