Location: (3) Canadian Locations: 5916 – 36 St. East, Nisku, Alberta (Edmonton) 9319 – 81 Ave., Clairmont, Alberta (Grande Prairie) 2747 North Service Rd. West, Swift Current, Saskatchewan Inspection: September 9th, 10th, 11th, 14th
(3) Canadian Locations:
5916 – 36 St. East, Nisku, Alberta (Edmonton)
9319 – 81 Ave., Clairmont, Alberta (Grande Prairie)
2747 North Service Rd. West, Swift Current, Saskatchewan
Inspection: September 9th, 10th, 11th, 14th and 15th – 10:00am – 4:00pm each day
(3) Day Timed Online Sale
Tremendous Buying Opportunity of a Well Maintained, Late Model Oil & Gas Service Fleet
All Bids Are In Canadian Funds!
Unit # RU016 – 2013 PETERBUILT TANDEM STEER, TRI DRIVE, CUMMINS ISX15 550 HP, EATON FULLER 18 SPEED TRANSMISSION, 425/65R22.5 FRONT TIRES, 20K LB FRONT AXLES, ALUM UDS, 11R24.5 REAR TIRES, 60K LB REAR, ALUM BUDS, TRANSOME LIQUID GAS VAPORIZOR RH400E, 455940 BTU BURNER, MISSION PUMP MODEL MAGNUM 1 HYD DRIVEN, MISSISSIPPI TANK COMPANY PROPANE TANK, HRS. 1309, KM. 17702, VIN 1NPTX4TX1ED224007, RU016, (GRANDE PRAIRIE)
Unit # RU015 – 2013 TRANS CRAFT DTL-3000 53′ X 102″, TRI AXLE TRAILER, (20) 255/70R22.5 TIRES, 20K LB AXLES, REAR LIFT AXLE, UNDER MOUNT STORAGE CABINETS, DROP DECK, RANSOME MFG LIQUID PROPANE VAPORIZOR RH600E, 683910 BTU HEATER, MISSISSIPPI TANK COMPANY PROPANE TANK, C/W CORNELL PUMP 6NNT-S16, CAT C4.4 DECK ENGINE, VIN 1TTE533S3E3765283, RU015, (GRANDE PRAIRIE)
Day 1 Sale includes:
Nitrogen Truck Fleet
Coil Tubing Units
Hydro Vac Trucks
Day 2 Sale Includes:
Day 3 Sale Includes:
Rough Neck Trailers
Steer Skid Loaders
Maintenance Shop Equipment
Assets to Include:
Coil Tubing Fleet As Late As 2007
Hydro Vac Fleet As Late as 2014
Nitrogen Fleet as Late As 2014
Vac Truck Fleet As late As 2014
Water Truck Fleet
100+ Pick Up Trucks
Rough Neck Trailers, Mountain View Trailers, Tanker Trailers, Blow Out Preventers, Blow Back Tanks, Boom Trucks, Service Trucks, Sour Seal Trucks, Truck Tractors, Motor Graders, Skid Steer Loaders (3) complete Maintenance Shops and So Much More!!!
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
• A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
• Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. NO CREDIT CARDS, NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
• All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
• REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
• All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
• Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-884-3561, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
• If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered once payment has been made and items have been removed.
• Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
• Questions? Email us
Transportation & Logistics
• All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing.
• It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment.
• All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
• If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.