Sept. 15 & 16, 9AM – 3PM
or by appointment – email [email protected]
September 17, 2020
925 Cedar St.
Honolulu, HI 96814
10:00AM HST (GMT -10)
View & BidCompleted
TIMED ONLINE AUCTION FEDERAL ROTARY FILLER – SS TANKS – CONVEYOR -CASING EQUIPMENT
TIMED ONLINE AUCTION
FEDERAL ROTARY FILLER – SS TANKS – CONVEYOR -CASING EQUIPMENT – SEMI-TRACTORS – ROUTE TRUCKS AND SEMI-TRAILERS – SUPPORT EQUIPMENT – AND MORE
GA Global Partners and New Mill Capital will be assisting in the sale of a fluid milk filling plant and its route truck rolling stock located in Honolulu, HI. The sale will feature:
Federal Rotary Filler
Cherry Burrel 1/2 Pint
Pint and Quart and Half Gallon Fillers
20K Gal. Silo
International Semi Tractors
Route Trucks and Semi Trailers (15 units)
Support equipment and more
Vehicle Inspection: Sept. 16, 9AM – 3PM or by appointment. Email [email protected] to schedule. Vehicles located at separate facility.
Sales In Conjunction with:
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Freight & Load:
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us