Aug. 4, 2020, 10AM – 4PM PDT (GMT -7)
August 5, 2020
2701 Crimson Canyon Dr. #11
Las Vegas, NV 89128
10:00AM PDT (GMT -7)
LIVE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION PIPE VALVES & FITTINGS (PVF) – WATER HEATERS –
LIVE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
PIPE VALVES & FITTINGS (PVF) – WATER HEATERS – PUMPS – PRESSURE VALVES – COPPER TUBING – STEEL PIPING – FLANGES – MISCELLANEOUS TOOLS – DODGE RAM 4X4 PICKUP TRUCK – AND MORE
Face Coverings must be worn at all times during inspections and pickups.
GA Global Partners is assisting in the sale of over $500,000 of new AC parts and supplies inventory located in Las Vegas, NV. The sale will feature:
State Industrial Commercial Water Heaters
Husky 4000 Couplings (3″-10″)
Large quantity of copper, brass, and black steel fittings
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 4×4 Heavy Duty Crew cab Pickup, 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine, 74-1/2″ Bed, Fuel Chrome Wheels with 33″ tires
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Craters and Freighters – San Jose, CA • Tel: 800.993.7688
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855 for locations
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us