July 12, 10am – 4pm PDT (GMT-8)
Inspection/Removal Locations Listed Below
10am PDT (GMT-7)
View & BidPre-Bid Catalog
SALE CANCELLED By Order of Secured Creditors Major 3-Day Live Webcast Auction 1,700+ New Zebra
By Order of Secured Creditors
Major 3-Day Live Webcast Auction
1,700+ New Zebra Electric Scooters / E-Bikes – Ready for shipment in original crates complete w/ batteries ($4.5M Valuation)
1,700+ Electric Scooters / E-Bikes all under 18 months old most with new batteries ($2.5M Valuation)
Pre-Bid Catalog – Day 1 – Catalog Now Posted!
Pre-Bid Catalog – Day 2 – Catalog Now Posted!
Pre-Bid Catalog- Day 3 – Catalog Now Posted!
4 Models to choose from:
Dazz, GenZe, S4 & Smile (35 to 120 mile range w/ rechargeable lithium batteries)
20+ mph, Class 2 Electric Bikes
- Lots 1-660 – New in Box Dazz Smart Electric Scooters Located in Vernon, CA
- Lots 1700-2586 – Used S4 Smart, Used GenZe and Used Dazz Smart Electric Scooters Located in Vernon, CA
- Lots 3400-3919 – Used Dazz Smart+ Electric Scooters, Smile Electric Bikes, New Lvneng LX04 Electric Scooter, Parts and accessories Located in Phoenix, AZ
- Lots 4000-4149 Dazz 3.0 Smart Electric Scooters, Located in Madison, TN
5700 S. 1st St. Vernon, CA 90058
5801 S. Boyle Ave. Vernon, CA 90058
3638 W. Thomas Rd. Ste. 2, Phoenix, AZ 85017
20 Fant Industrial Dr., Madison (Suburb of Nashville), TN 37115
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us