26feb10:00 am11:00 pm60+ Mobile Solar Generators & 60+ TrailersBy Order of the US Bankruptcy Court - District of Nevada Case #'s BK-N-19-50102, 50130, 50131, 50135Type:CompletedCategory:Solar/Wind/PowerCountry:USA
February 25, 10am – 4pm PST (GMT -8) (Las Vegas, NV Location only for inspection)
February 26, 2020
Nevada, California, and Arizona.
10am PST (GMT-8)
TIMED ONLINE SALE 7TH IN A SERIES –
TIMED ONLINE SALE
7TH IN A SERIES –
MOBILE SOLAR GENERATORS – CARSON TRAILERS
As part of a series of auctions to liquidate DC Solar assets, this offering presents a unique opportunity to bid on over 60 complete mobile solar generators and over 60 Carson 10,000 lb. axle trailers (to be sold in sets of 4) located in Nevada, California, and Arizona. The sale will feature:
Mobile Solar Generators:
60+ Mobile Solar Generators
SCT20 Hybrids with Light Towers
60+ Carson 10,000 lb. dual axle trailers (to be sold in sets of 4)
Depending on the models, these units come with the following: 10 solar panels, 1 or 2 SMA inverters, single or double EV chargers, Kubota Generator, 2 light towers, 2 x 48V batteries.
Please allow 8 – 12 weeks for delivery of titles.
We have no facilities to assist in loading – everything is hook & tow.
Locations (Please Note Lot Numbers and Locations):
- 75 MSGs and Carson trailer units at 8755 South Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89123 (enter off W. Pebble Rd.) (inspection available on Feb. 25, 10am – 4pm, and removal from Feb. 27 to Mar. 3, 9am – 4pm, contact Kevin Zermeno 323-599-7811): Lot 1-33
- 25 MSGs at 7000 Las Vegas Blvd. North, Las Vegas, NV 89115 (please click on link to view map and and removal from Feb. 27 to Mar. 3, 9am – 4pm, contact Kevin Zermeno 323-599-7811): Lot 36-52
- 3 MSGs at 4901 Park Road, Benicia, CA 94510. (no inspection, removal by appointment only, contact Kevin Zermeno 323-599-7811): Lot 72, 76, & 77
- 3 MSGs at 1447 Hedionda Ave. Vista, CA. (no inspection, removal by appointment only, contact John Jackley 803-412-6674): Lot 84-86
- 1 MSG at 5555 Hamner Ave., Corona, CA 92880 (no inspection, removal by appointment only, contact John Jackley 803-412-6674): Lot 83
- 1 MSG at 2889 Easy St. Bullhead City, AZ (no inspection, removal by appointment only, contact John Jackley 803-412-6674)
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing:
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855 for locations
Please Note: These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies. It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment. All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment. If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us