01oct10:00 am4th in a Series - Former DC Solar NASCAR Race Cars and TrailersBy Order of US Bankruptcy Court – District of Nevada Case #’s BK-N-19-50102, 50130, 50131,50135) Type:CompletedCategory:Solar/Wind/Power,VehiclesCountry:USA
Please See Below
October 1, 2019
(Real Time Bidding Online Only)
Inspection/Pick-Up Only Site: California (See below for specific addresses)
10am PDT (GMT-7)
View & BidView & Bid
Inspection Info For NASCAR: Date: 9/30/19 Time: 10am to 2pm Inspection Address: 2250 Via De Mercados Concord, CA Site Contact: Karen Valles Inspection
Inspection Info For NASCAR:
Time: 10am to 2pm
Inspection Address: 2250 Via De Mercados Concord, CA
Site Contact: Karen Valles
Inspection Info For the Trailers and Bikes:
Time: 10am to 4pm
Inspection Address: 18925 Western Avenue, Torrance, CA
Site Contact: Jose Bautista
Featured Items Include:
- #42 2018 Daytona Xfinity Series winning car driven by Kyle Larson. Chip Ganassi Camaro chassis, No motor or transmission.
- #48 2017 Xfinity Series car. Chip Ganassi Camaro Chassis, Car looks to be a complete car with motor, transmission and rear end. Car appears to be new and never raced.
- (217) Carson Manufactured Heavy Duty All-Purpose Trailers, 5’x17′ & 6’x17′
- 2008 Mercedes E350, Metallic Gray, Panoramic Moon Roof, Bluetooth/Navigation, 128,000 miles; ( Located in S.Cal )
- 2002 Harley-Davidson FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide – White ( Located in S.Cal )
- 1998 Harley-Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy – Blue ( Located in S.Cal )
- 1997 Harley-Davidson FLHR Road King – Black ( Located in S.Cal )
- 2001 Harley-Davidson FLHR Road King – Blue ( Located in S.Cal )
- 2005 Kawasaki ZX1000C2 Ninja ZX-10R – Orange ( Located in S.Cal )
- 2004 BMW F650GS Dakar – Blue ( Located in S.Cal )
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing.
It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment.
All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment
If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
• Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
• Craters and Freighters – San Jose, CA • Tel: 800.993.7688
• Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
• Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
• Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
• Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855 for locations
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us