20aug10:00 am7:00 pm400+ Mobile Solar Generators & 35 TrailersBy Order of the US Bankruptcy Court - District of Nevada Case #'s BK-N-19-50102, 50130, 50131, 50135Type:CompletedCategory:Solar/Wind/PowerCountry:USA
August 19, 2020, 10AM – 4PM PDT (GMT -7)
August 20, 2020
Four locations in NV and CA
Please see below for addresses
10:00AM PDT (GMT -7)
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION 8TH IN A SERIES –
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
8TH IN A SERIES –
MOBILE SOLAR GENERATORS – CARSON TRAILERS
As part of a series of auctions to liquidate DC Solar assets, this offering presents a unique opportunity to bid on over 400 complete mobile solar generators and 35 Carson trailers located in Las Vegas, NV, Sun Valley, CA, and Woodlake, CA (trailers only). The sale will feature:
Mobile Solar Generators:
Mobile Solar Generators – Qty. 400
SCT20 Hybrids with Light Towers
SCT20 Hybrids with EV Chargers
Carson 10,000 lb. dual axle trailers – Qty. 35
Depending on the models, these units come with the following: 10 solar panels, 2 SMA inverters, single or double EV chargers, Kubota Generator, 2 light towers, 2 x 48V batteries.
Please allow 8 – 12 weeks for delivery of titles.
We have no facilities to assist in loading – everything is hook & tow.
- Lots 1 – 59 and 216 – 217: 8755 South Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89123 (enter off W. Pebble Rd.) Removal on Aug. 21-28 only.
- Lots 60 – 211: 7000 Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89115 (please click on link to view) Removal on Aug. 21 -28 only.
- Lots 2000 – 2025: 1099 West Ropes Ave. Woodlake, CA 93286 (no inspection available for this location – trailers only) Removal on Aug. 25-26 only.
- Lots 2500 – 2512: 11142 Peoria St. Sun Valley, CA (30+ MSGs) Removal by appointment only.
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Freight & Load:
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
Please click here for complete Terms and Conditions of Sale
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us