16aug10:00 am11:50 pm3rd in a Series of Solar Panels, Inverters, Batteries, and GeneratorsBy Order of US Bankruptcy Court – District of Nevada Case #’s BK-N-19-50102, 50130, 50131,50135) Type:CompletedCategory:Solar/Wind/Power,Wholesale InventoryCountry:USA
August 15, 10am – 4pm PDT (GMT-7)
August 16, 2019
(Real Time Bidding Online Only)
Inspection/Pick-Up Only Site: 1099 West Ropes Avenue, Woodlake, CA, 93286. ( Accessed through Road 204 ONLY )
10am PDT (GMT-7)
View & BidLive Bidding
New Mobile Solar Generator Parts Inventory Pre-Bid Catalog Superb Opportunity for anyone in
New Mobile Solar Generator Parts Inventory
Superb Opportunity for anyone in the Solar, Wind, Hydro or Green Energy Sector.
Featured Items Include:
Over 500, 48V Batteries, 1,000’s of Panels, Over 500 of Inverters, 100’s of Midnite Classics, Over 100 Generators, Fuel Tanks, Tool Boxes, Electrical Parts & Components plus Much Much More
1. We have NO loading Dock at this location so All loading will be on Flatbed Trailers only or Customer Vehicle. ( NO DRY VAN TRAILERS )
2. Asset Removal will be by Appointment only
3. Please look at the Map to find the Auction Entrance
4. All Appointments will be on a first Come First Serve Basis
5 Removal Hours Will be from 8am to 4pm Monday Through Saturday, All assets to be removed by 8/24/19 NO EXCEPTIONS
6. Please watch for signs to auction site
(Standard Terms & Conditions Below)
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing.
It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment.
All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment
If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
• Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
• Craters and Freighters – San Jose, CA • Tel: 800.993.7688
• Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
• Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
• Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
• Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855 for locations
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us