By Appointment Only. (Calabasas, CA)
MAY 14, 2020
26635 Agoura Rd. Calabasas, CA 91302
View & BidCatalog
TIMED ONLINE AUCTION UMBER METALLIC EXTERIOR COLOR- LEATHER INTERIOR - 4.8L V8
TIMED ONLINE AUCTION
UMBER METALLIC EXTERIOR COLOR- LEATHER INTERIOR – 4.8L V8 32V DGI DOHC – 8-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION – 420 HORSEPOWER AWD – PANORAMIC ROOF SYSTEM – BOSE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM – 21″ 911 TURBO II WHEELS
The 2014 Porsche Cayenne is a sporty mid-size luxury crossover SUV with quick acceleration and lively handling. It can comfortably seat five passengers and lots of gear. With a 4.8L V8 32V GDI DOH and 420-horsepower engine that can tow as much as 7,716 lbs., this SUV has the power and performance to handle highways and off-road terrains. The vehicle features:
2014 Porsche Cayenne GTS:
FUEL TYPE: Gasoline (City – 15MPG; Highway – 21MPG)
* To renew registration through 9/2/20, fees due to California DMV $836 (Buyer’s Responsibility)
** Please Allow 14 Days for Title
MILEAGE: 86,000 miles
Electric roll-up sunblind for rear side windows
Heated front seats
Panorama roof system
Trailer hitch without two ball
Porsche entry & drive
Porsche Communications Management (PCM) incl. navigation module
Reversing camera with ParkAssist front and rear
Bose Surround Sound System
TPMS – Tire Pressure Monitoring System
14-way power seats w/memory package (w/o Alcantara)
Walnut interior package including gear selector
SiriusXM Satellite radio & HD radio receiver
Two-tone leather interior in umber / light tartufo
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing:
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855 for locations
Please Note: These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies. It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment. All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment. If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us