January 21, 10am – 4pm PST (GMT-8)
January 22, 2020
Two Las Vegas locations please see below for addresses
10am PST (GMT-8)
View & BidCompleted
TIMED ONLINE SALE 6TH IN A SERIES –
TIMED ONLINE SALE
6TH IN A SERIES –
MOBILE SOLAR GENERATORS AND LIGHT TOWERS
As part of a series of auctions to liquidate DC Solar assets, this offering presents a unique opportunity to bid on over 100+ complete mobile solar generators located in Nevada. The sale will feature:
Mobile Solar Generators:
100+ Mobile Solar Generators
SCT 20 Light Tower
SCT 20 Hybrid Light Towers
SCT 20 Hybrid EV Chargers
SCT 20 Hybrid Units
Depending on the models, these units come with the following: 10 solar panels, 1 or 2 SMA inverters, single or double EV chargers, Kubota Generator, 2 light towers, 2 x 48V batteries.
Please allow 6 – 12 weeks for delivery of titles.
We have no facilities to assist in loading – everything is hook & tow.
- For Lots 31-44.
- 8755 Las Vegas Blvd. South Las Vegas, NV 89123 (enter off W. Pebble Rd.)
- For Lots 1-30, 45-119
- For Lot 120
- 1099 West Ropes Avenue, Woodlake, CA 93286 (no inspection available for this location-Removal By Appointment Only)
- For Lot 121
- Silverlake, CA (no inspection available for this location-Removal By Appointment Only)
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing:
- Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855 for locations
Please Note: These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies. It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment. All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment. If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us