Vista Studios - 6 Stage IP Broadcast Facility
22aug10:00 amVista Studios - 6 Stage IP Broadcast FacilityIn the US Bankruptcy Court matter of Vista Studios, case 2:23-bk-13187-NB (order pending)Auction TypeCompletedCategoryAudio/Video/BroadcastCountryUSA
August 22, 2023
August 21, 10am – 4pm PDT (GMT-7) or by appointment. To schedule an appointment please contact email@example.com
10AM PDT (GMT -7)
12615 Beatrice St, Los Angeles, CA 90066
LIVE ONLINE-ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION State-of-the-Art Media over IP Studio Facility In the US Bankruptcy Court matter of Vista
LIVE ONLINE-ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
State-of-the-Art Media over IP Studio Facility
In the US Bankruptcy Court matter of Vista Studios, case 2:23-bk-13187-NB (order pending)
50,000 sq. ft. Live Production Facilities
22,000 sq. ft. of Sound Stages (6)
4K Equipped Production Control Rooms
AES 67/Dante Equipped Audio Control Rooms
Featured Assets to Include:
Cameras: (5) Ikegami Model UHK-430S 4K/HD Portable Camera Systems, with Unicam XE Model CCU-430 Camera Control Unit & Ikegami OCP-300 Ethernet Capable Operation Control Panel, (3) Ikegami SE-U430 System Expander, (5) Newtek NDI HX 4K Ultra HD PTZ Camera
Switchers: Grass Valley Kahuna Maverik Production Switcher and Production Switcher Panels, Production Switcher with Up to 24 M/Es and 48 Keyers, Newtek TC1 Tricaster Switcher
Digital Mixing Consoles: Yamaha CL5 Digital Mixing Console, Allen & Heath SQ-6 48-Channel Digital Mixer, Yamaha QL1 32-Channel Digital Mixing Console
Server Room: Snell Advanced Media (SAM) Kahuna 9600 Production Switcher with Snell RMPS 966MXS1X, Snell Advanced Media (SAM) Sirius 850 Enterprise Router, Cisco Switches & Routers, Dell Servers & Powervaults, Focusrite Interface, Tektronix Monitors, Fortinite Firewall, Raritan Consoles, Emerson Network Power Thermal Management, Cinedeck Playback
Lighting: (50+) Brightline, Source 4 LED, & Lupo Studio Light Fixtures
Monitor Speakers: (20+) JBL, Fostex, Genelec, ADAM Audio, & Behringer
Crane System: Jimmy Jib Video Services Triangle Pro Crane System
Large Quantities: Amplifiers, Control Panels, Meters, Waveform Monitors, AC Power Supplies, Transmitters, Converters, Recorders, Signal Processors
Office & Facilities Assets: Recording & Editing Workstations, Directors Chairs, Conference Rooms, Herman Miller Aeron Chairs, Parts, Supplies, Staging Materials, Server Racks, Wiring and Cable and Much More!
Bulk/Turnkey offers are being considered Now. Click here for NDA
Sale In conjunction with
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Freight & Load:
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- MoveIt Companies – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- Auctioneer is solely an Agent of the bankruptcy estate; the charge of a buyers’ premium is for the benefit of the estate and shall not imply an agency relationship between buyer and Auctioneer
- All bids made will be the bidder’s responsibility. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale.
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us