STATE-OF-THE-ART PLASTIC SHEET EXTRUSION LINES
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Tuesday, October 15 10am – 4pm EDT (GMT-4)
10am EDT (GMT-4)
Inspection and Pickup Address:
2107-B Miller Road, Wilson, NC (1-hour East of Raleigh-Durham Airport)
State-of-the-art packaging equipment. The late model Coperion and well maintained Lyle lines were used to produce high caliber polypropylene
State-of-the-art packaging equipment.
The late model Coperion and well maintained Lyle lines were used to produce high caliber polypropylene takeout and food containers using 70% post-consumer recyclable plastic.
COPERION 92MM TWIN (EXTRUDER ONLY)
- Used 92mm Coperion ZSK92 co-rotating twin screw extruder, new 2015. Extruder includes the following:
- MC18 gearbox rated at 7900 Newton meters per shaft with 5.473 gearbox ratio supplying output of 328 rpm.
- 800 hp 1789 rpm 460 volt AC motor with variable frequency drive
- High vacuum vacuum pumping system with vacuum receiver pot
- Heat cabinet including HMI touchscreen control
- Barrel has an Approx 42/1 L/D utilizing 12 barrel sections
- (5) K-tron gravimetric feeders mounted in a mezzanine above the extruder package.
- Screw puller for screw removal.
- Currently installed as operated on PET sheet line
- Separately available is a Maag Model CSCBF200 screen changer.
COPERION/DAVIS STANDARD SHEET LINE (AS A LINE, INCLUDING COPERION EXTRUDER)
- Used 72″ wide Coperion/Davis Standard PET sheet extrusion line new in 2015. Line consists of the following:
- ZSK92 Coperion 92mm 42/1 L/D 12-barrel section co-rotating twin screw extruder driven by 800 hp AC motor with variable frequency drive. Includes operator controls, heat panel, side feeder and screw puller. Barrel is 12-barrel sections long and includes multiple vents, high volume vacuum system with vacuum pots, and (5) K-tron gravimetric feeders (as per above)
- Maag Model CSCBF200 dual bolt screen changer with back flush capability and hydraulic pumping system
- Maag 20 hp melt pump
- 72″ Allied flex lip sheet extrusion die with 45 degree down adapter
- 72″ wide Davis Standard “J” frame chill roll stack with individual roll drives, 20″ O.D. bottom offset roll (2) 36″ O.D. middle and top roll. Includes Scantec thickness gauge with x-ray technology, pull roll assembly, edge trim grinder with 10 hp blower, accumulator and (4) cantilevered 56″ wide winders for approximately 48″ O.D. rolls. Includes roll cart for finish roll removal.
- Still installed and operating on PET sheet line at approximately 3500 lbs per hour.
LYLE VAC FORMER/TRIM PRESS
- Used Lyle Model 240FM Servo platen and index operation.
- Thermoformer is equipped with a 40″ x 40″ platen
- Servo motors for each top and bottom platen and Servo motor for chain index.
- Includes single position unwind, pre-heat station, clam shell oven with ceramic heaters top and Calrod heaters bottom portion.
- Includes trim press and Under-the Press granulator.
- Trim press is equipped with 16″ x 40″ window opening.
- Includes vacuum pumping system.
- Reported PLC recently rebuilt in 2017.
PLUS: Granulators 50 to 100 HP (AEC, Ball & Jewell, Cumberland), Conair 10,000 lb Hoppers, Complete 3-Silo Bulk Storage System (2015) by CST Industries, Wexxar WF-20T Case Erector, Chevy Silverado Pickup Truck, (4) Toyota & Mitsubishi 5,000lb Forklifts, EZGO Golf Cart, Floor Scale, Pallet Wrapper & Much More
In Conjunction with:
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing.
It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment.
All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment
If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
• Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
• Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
• Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
• Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
• Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855 for locations
Carolina Piping and Rigging – Donald Brown 803-428-4510
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us