Over $50M at Cost of Solar Panels, Inverters, Controllers, Generators
12jun(jun 12)10:00 amOver $50M at Cost of Solar Panels, Inverters, Controllers, GeneratorsBy Order of US Bankruptcy Court – District of Nevada Case #’s BK-N-19-50102, 50130, 50131,50135)Auction TypeCompletedCategorySolar/Wind/Power|Wholesale InventoryCountryUSA
June 12 & 13, 2019
June 10 & 11, 10am – 4pm PDT (GMT-7) each day
10am PDT (GMT-7) each day
(Real Time Bidding Online Only)
Inspection/Pick-Up Only Site: 4901 Park Road, Benicia, CA 94510
Day-2 Pre-Bid Catalog Huge 2-Day Auction! New Mobile Solar Generator Parts Inventory Over $50 Million Cost Most New in Box and
Huge 2-Day Auction!
New Mobile Solar Generator Parts Inventory
Over $50 Million Cost
Most New in Box and All On Pallets Ready for Shipment.
Superb Opportunity for anyone in the Solar, Wind, Hydro or Green Energy Sector.
Featured Items Include:
Solar Panels by Talesun & ReneSola (250/275W) (Over 16,000 panels)
SMA Sunny Island 6048 US-10 Inverters (approx. 2,000 available)
Midnite Classic MPPT-250 Controllers (for wind, solar & hydro)
Midnite Solar Combiner Boxes
ChargePoint Dual EV Charging Stations
Alpha Series LED Lights, 3/4000K, 120W & more
Large Quantity of Electrical Supplies to include:
Cables, Switches, Routers, Romex Connectors
Spare Parts for Mobile Solar Generators (in addition to the above)
Fabricated Inverter Boxes
Light Towers & LED Lights
Trailer Frames for Panel Support
General Shop Related:
Kubota Generators (new on pallets)
Millermatic 252 Welders (3 available)
Bridgeport Vertical Milling Machine
HydraMech Horizontal Band Saw w/ feed table
Teardrop Pallet Racking w/ Wire decking
MQ Multiquip Water Trailers
Saws, grinders, sanders, square tubing
also: Floor Sweeper, hydraulic car jacks, work stands, shop tools, huge amount of cleaning / janitorial & safety supplies, power washers, and a large quantity of high-end office furniture, Forklift Batteries
~ too much to list here – must see in person to appreciate the breadth of the offering ~
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing.
It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment.
All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment
If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
• Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
• Craters and Freighters – San Jose, CA • Tel: 800.993.7688
• Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
• Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
• Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
• Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855 for locations
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us