Oil & Gas Process Equipment Fabrication Co. - Day 3
June 25, 2020
June 24, 9AM – 4PM CDT (GMT -5)
9:00AM CDT (GMT -5)
701 S. Eastern Ave. Elk City, OK
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION
5 COMPLETE, LATE MODEL FABRICATION FACILITIES, EQUIPMENT AS NEW AS 2019 – SUB ARC WELDING CELLS – PLATE BENDING ROLL – VERTICAL SAW – PLASMA CUTTING TABLE – FORKLIFTS – AIR COMPRESSORS – MANIPULATORS – TRAILERS – PICKUP TRUCKS
Tri-Point LLC is an oil and gas production and processing equipment provider. The company is undergoing liquidation resulting in this offering of assets from 5 complete, late-model fabrication facilities located in Texas, Oklahoma, and Colorado. The equipment sale will feature:
Machine Tools & Metal Fabrication Equipment:
Lincoln sub arc welding cell – new 2018
Padjiris sub arc welding cell – new 2018
Accurshear 637512 shear
Accurpress 725012 press brake
JMT HRB-4 3016 plate bending roll – new 2013
Lemas TR-200-6 plate bending roll – new 2010
Roundo angle roll model R2 – new 2012
Hyd-Mech vertical saw, model m/n VW18
Multicam plasma cutting table
Robotic welding cell
Suntemp 50′ x 12′ x 14′ rail mounted oven – new 2008
50+ Miller welders
25+ Sets of tank turning rolls
Finished goods and raw materials
Heavy Equipment & Material Handling:
3 Hyster forklifts – 36,000-lb, 25,000-lb, & 21,000-lb
JCB tool carrier
Reliable triplex pump trailer, 15,000-PSI – new 2013
Kabuta M6060HD tractor
10 Double girder bridge cranes up to 50-ton capacity
Utility and gooseneck trailers
- Lot #1 to #946 = Midland, TX
- Lot #1001 to #1032 = Kountze, TX
- Lot #2000 to #2056 = Carlsbad, NM
- Lot #3000 to #3606 = Loveland, TX
- Lot #3800 to #3845 = Casper, WY
- Lot #6000 to #6027 = Penn Service Center
Inventory to be sold on each auction day at each location along with equipment. For additional information please visit:
Sales in Conjunction with:
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing:
- Beck Trucking, LLC – 580-821-2315 (Oklahoma Only)
Please Note: These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies. It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment. All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment. If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us