Major 2-Day Event - Complete Contents of a Historic DC Landmark Hotel (Copy)
October 27 & 28, 2021
October 26, 9am-5pm EDT (GMT-4)
10am EDT (GMT-4) each day
2660 Woodley Rd NW
Washington DC 20008
Major 2-Day Live Online Only Webcast Auction Former Washington Marriott Wardman Park (By order of US Bankruptcy Court Delaware case no. 1:21-bk-10023) Complete Commercial
Major 2-Day Live Online Only Webcast Auction
Former Washington Marriott Wardman Park
(By order of US Bankruptcy Court Delaware case no. 1:21-bk-10023)
Complete Commercial Kitchens and Restaurants, plus Banquet Assets, Material Handling, Presidential Suite furniture & more
Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Vulcan double stack convection ovens (6 available)
TurboChef i3 countertop ventless rapid cook oven (3 available)
Vulcan VCRB36, 36” 6-burner charbroiler
Vulcan SX36-6B, 36” 6-burner range
Garland 36” natural gas griddle /range
Vulcan VCH16 cook & hold oven
Hobart H-600, 60-QT commercial dough mixer
Hobart L-800, 80 QT commercial dough mixer
Hobart V-1401, 140-QT mixer w/ beater paddles
Cleveland PDL3 pan pressure steamer cabinet
Rondo Compass 2000 dough sheeter
Continental Kitchen Prep Table w/ refrigerated base
Perlick under-counter stainless refrigerator
Traulsen reach-in refrigerator
True glass door Freezer
Carpigiani LB100B countertop ice cream / gelato batch freezer
KitchenAid mixers, Waring panini Supremo maker
Tables, chairs, barstools, booths, hostess station
Large quantities of Metro shelving
Stainless steel food prep tables
Banquet / Hospitality
Large quantities of banquet tables & fabric chairs
Buffet serving & display equipment of all types
Coffee Urns, chafing dishes, dish caddies
Cutlery, plates, mugs, glasses, presentation stands
Cascade hot/cold water dispensers (70 available)
Yamaha mixing board for presentations
Suite, Room & Furniture
Grand Pianos by Hazelton Brothers & Boston
Tall back lobby lounge furniture, tables, lamps
Samsung 50″ LED TVs (large quantity)
Dining room sets, lounge furniture, carpets, artwork
Complete gym w/ Life Fitness treadmills, elliptical machines, free weights, kettlebells
Material Handling, Vehicles, Grounds Maintenance
Komatsu FG25T-12, 5,000 LB Cap. LP Forklift
Genie Z-45/25 telescopic boom lift
New Holland Lx565 skidsteer
John Deere Gator TH 6×4 utility vehicle
Lesco Z-Two commercial lawn mower
Ford F-250 Pickup truck
UpRight scissor lift
General Support Equipment
Flameproof cabinets, pallet jacks
Breezer Oasys mobile evaporative coolers
Miller Maxstart STR stick welder
Luggage scales, carts
(Please note the above is a partial list of the equipment available. Also, please check back for a complete lot catalog, and feel free to ask us about charitable donations of hotel room & office furniture)
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
Freight & Load:
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us