Hundreds Of New Heavy Duty Trailers, Diesel Pickup Trucks, Parts, Solar Panels, Inverters, Generators
16jul10:00 amHundreds Of New Heavy Duty Trailers, Diesel Pickup Trucks, Parts, Solar Panels, Inverters, GeneratorsBy Order of US Bankruptcy Court – District of Nevada Case #’s BK-N-19-50102, 50130, 50131,50135)Auction TypeCompletedCategorySolar/Wind/PowerCountryUSA
July 16, 2019
Monday, July 15, 10am-4pm PDT (GMT-7)
10am PDT (GMT-7) each day
(Inspection/Removal Location-No onsite bidding)
(3) Locations / Los Angeles Metro Area & Las Vegas
(See Below for complete Addresses)
Lots 1-208 – Located in Las Vegas, NV Featured Items by Location: 6781 8th Street, Buena Park, CA
Lots 1-208 – Located in Las Vegas, NV
Featured Items by Location:
6781 8th Street, Buena Park, CA 90620:
Talesun Solar Panels (30 per box, brand new)
SMA Sunny Island 6048 US-10 Inverters
BigTex Model 70CH Tandem-Axle Car Hauler / Trailer
Trailer Parts to Include Spare Tires and Hinges
MultiQuip Water Trailer
Kubota Lowboy II Diesel Gen Sets
(3) Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel Pickup Trucks – 2014
50,000 cap. Dock Access Ramp
Teardrop Pallet Racking w/ wire decking
Husky150 PSI Air Compressor
Shop & cleaning supplies, tool carts on casters, office furniture
14831 South Maple Ave, Gardena, CA 90248:
Carson Manufactured Heavy Duty All-Purpose Trailers
(sold stacked in groups of 4)
Size 5 x 17 (approximately 30 units)
Size 6 x 17 (approximately 185 units)
3855 West Harmon Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103:
Talesun Solar Panels (30 per box)
Homeline Square D Breaker Boxes
Orbit Electrical Boxes
48 Volt Forklift Batteries (approximately 150)
(4) Dodge Ram Pickup Trucks – Some as New As 2018
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing.
It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment.
All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment
If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
• Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
• Craters and Freighters – San Jose, CA • Tel: 800.993.7688
• Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
• Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
• Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
• Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855 for locations
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us