Electric Skateboards, Scooters, Accessories & Parts
No Onsite Inspection
10am PDT (GMT-7)
(Real Time Bidding Online Only)
Pick-Up Only Site: Smart Turn Logistics, 17300 Slover Ave, Fontana, CA 92337
Sold Sale to Include over $700,000.00 at cost of Electric Skateboards, Scooters, Scooter Decks, Roller Skates, Handlebars, Wheels, Grips, Pegs, Ramps, Balance Bikes, Forks and a large
Sale to Include over $700,000.00 at cost of Electric Skateboards, Scooters, Scooter Decks, Roller Skates, Handlebars, Wheels, Grips, Pegs, Ramps, Balance Bikes, Forks and a large assortment of replacement parts.
Brands to Include;
Ace of Play, Sacrifice, Phoenix, UrbanArtt. Rogue, Dominator, District, Crisp, Grit and Many More
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us