Day 3 - Unique Las Vegas Collection of Artwork, Jewelry, Bronzes, and Memorabilia
December 7, 2021
December 6 from 10am – 4pm PST (GMT-8)
Starts Closing at 10am PST
3380 Camino Gardens Way, Las Vegas, NV
(IMPORTANT: Please park on Camino Rd and walk, as parking is very limited in front of property)
Day 3 – Timed Online Auction Tremendous Offering of Jewelry, Artwork, Bronzes, Statuary, and Home Furnishings Highlights Include: Jewelry 1,000’s of pcs of Custom Jewelry Bronzes
Day 3 – Timed Online Auction
Tremendous Offering of Jewelry, Artwork, Bronzes, Statuary, and Home Furnishings
1,000’s of pcs of Custom Jewelry
Bronzes and Statuary
Large Quantity of Bronze Statues by Chiparus
Large Quantity of Bronze Statues with Silverwash
Over 1,000 Unsigned Bronze Statues and Figures of various sizes
Including, Lithographs, Oils, Prints, and Stenographs
Works by LeRoy Neiman, Peter Max, William Verdult, Feyao, Jorn Fox, and Michael Schofield
Over 10,000 pcs of Unauthenticated Artwork in the likeness of Picasso, Matisse, Chagall, Jackson Pollock, Warhol, Basquiat, and Kooning
1,000s of pieces of unframed Artwork
Home Furnishing, to include Sofas, Dining Room Sets, Bedroom Furniture, Office Furniture, Safes, Flat Files and Tools
This estate has in excess of 50,000 items with too much to list
- All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction.
- It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the equipment.
- All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
- If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
Pack & Ship:
- Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
- Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
- Las Vegas Pack & Ship – Tel: 702.509.9630
- Box Brothers Packing – Tel: 702.227.6384
Freight & Load:
- Freight Logistics – Tel: 800-575-3346 Chad Cadwell x203, Jeff Gruidel x204. Online quotes: www.freightlogisticsinc.com
- Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us